Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has just said this microwave grill replaces the need for an air fryer? Is that a wise move?

It's okay, the next time she's flogging an air fryer she'll be gleefully telling everyone how good they are and that there is no need to use an oven or microwave again. She really is one of the worst for spouting nonsense and treating viewers like idiots.;)

Actually he's probably unintentionally right. ;) He uses that term because of Baby fields using it to describe genuine leather watch straps, both assuming that first layer leather means the full grain/top layer, but the first layer is actually the cheapest used in bonded & genuine leather products.
I think he’s confusing it with ‘Top Grain’ leather.
Or Top Deck shandy (anyone remember?)
🤣

Walter…Here is your item for this evening…Okay, Walter? Okay…Walter, it is a watch, okay? Okay..Right..But not a wind-up one, Walter…Do you understand?? Er…OK?? No, Walter…You press these buttons and hold the watch to the camera and PRESS…PRESS, WALTER!!! O….K…Just think of and SAY…customer type people’s names as you press the button, Okay? Okay? Mention the name Hammy specifically…Okay, Walter? Okay…Okay…Okay…Okay.. What was it you said, okay?
You found a shell on the beach, Walter? And Walter, it’s ticking?
I love those tracks - that and the Driving Instructor.
I hadn’t realised but Bob Newhart is still with us.
Well into his 90s, I guess.

Hopefully he can go and get a manicure now. Was absolutely rank yesterday seeing all those disgusting closeups of his long, chipped, rough fingernails when he was selling the cables (I think it was the cable).
I thought that, he used to have well manicured nails on Bid, he's let himself go in that department.

In all departments, he doesn't even care enough to try to do his job. He just fumbles and waffles his way through the day
The failure is tjc hired three so called big name ex bid/IW2 staff and they are all terrible!
Because the selling techniques(loosely described) have never changed.
But they get the products they deserve cheap and nasty,market traders more like car boot amateurs 💩

Latest posts

Back