Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks For The Memory, Hammy.. Those days are Far Far Away for me now.

It was My Friend Stan that got me reminiscing when he asked How Does it Feel to be getting old, I thought My oh My what a question to ask.
Turned back to watch IW and like Everyday there was Peter Simon asking the floor manager to Skeewze me, Pleeze me at the back door. :whistle::ROFLMAO:

I enjoy being here, yes. These people are my online friends.
Not one of them has ever tried to sell me a cheap Chinese watch for 10x is actual worth.
None of them has ever posted something and then typed ‘I’m going to hell for this’ without realising they were still typing.
Not one of them has attempted to take advantage of me in anyway.
They don’t lie, and they do try to have a bit of a laugh in a dull, grey, cold world.

Meantime, there comes a relatively new poster called ‘Saintslad’. I’ve looked at your posting history. Almost every single post - on this thread and the few others you have joined in with - is
A. criticism of a previous poster, or
B. is attempting to disrupt, call out, or disrespect other forum members.

You offer negativity, nothing more, and I have enough of that. I have a small watch repairing business, and I also have MS. Sometimes I wake and my fingers won’t move at all, my eye is shadowy and I wonder where it will end. And I log on here, and see my friends, my online friends, chuckling about the insanity on Ideal World - perfumes called ‘Gammon’; watches named after defunct department stores that never sold watches when they existed; cooking products used to produce raw looking food that the presenters won’t even eat, and I know that this world is silly, and random, more than it is cruel. And I get through another day.
And just maybe we also help someone just like us, not to waste, truly waste their money.

So, ‘Saintslad’. that’s why I’m here. And if you aren’t ashamed of what you write, you should be.

spot on .. shopping channels are for taking the piss out of !! thats what makes them compelling viewing for me at least. Why would anyone come on here to take it seriously unless they are conning people ?

It was My Friend Stan that got me reminiscing when he asked How Does it Feel to be getting old, I thought My oh My what a question to ask.
Turned back to watch IW and like Everyday there was Peter Simon asking the floor manager to Skeewze me, Pleeze me at the back door. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
In For a Penny, Hammy. Your friend and My Friend Stan Butler from Ideal World told me he told the channel’s management to Let’s Call it Quits and we should All Join Hands and wave goodbye as he went Far Far Away. I still cannot work out why he Run Runaway?

Latest posts

Back