Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going into Woolworths finding the case of a album you want, take it to the counter, after 10 minutes of trying to find it, you would get a sorry we can’t find it
and the Our Price bargain bin with only the tapes or CDs in cardboard sleeves. Used to get whole albums for 99p then make my own covers

Why don’t you post somewhere else?
It’s the same principle, isn’t it?

Let’s assume, for a moment, that you’re not Pedro (Peter=saint, Simon=saint).
Then, honestly, why do you care so much that we have a bit of fun chatting about this channel? It really is so bad that it’s entertaining.
IW’s sales techniques don’t feel ethical, though, at times - and I hope that having a small corner of the web that someone might just refer to before wasting money on mis-sold Chinese watches, or radiators-on-a-lead, or ‘worry angels’ (no, we’ve no

t forgotten, nor forgiven them) is helpful.
And even if not, I personally find the company here is just great.
This forum is full of genuine, warm people, having a bit of a laugh about something we can hardly believe is happening. Despite IW’s sinister and threatening use of forum names.
And, with respect to your right to have your own opinions, I don’t really see why it’s any business of yours where we post.
Why don't you post elsewhere?
I you so dislike IW switch off.
The turntable hour could have been so much better. PRS rights are clearly an issue for them, but surely there is some way they could have played snippets of lesser known albums just to hear the thing as intended? Mason is quite a knowledgeable musical head, but his verbal vinyl reminiscences alone, don’t help to demonstrate a listening product. Obviously it was a rather cheap and very basic turntable. Reviews elsewhere not particularly good, but nonetheless, and similar to the food free cookery products presentations, a musical device with no proper sound doesn’t easily sell itself to potential buyers.
Maybe you have switched off?

Why don't you post elsewhere?
I you so dislike IW switch off.

Maybe you have switched off?
You don't like or don't get the point of criticism and don't get irony either. This isn't the 'be lovely to ideal world' section. If you haven't grasped that, there's no helping you. It's like a broken record (that could be played on an AKAI machine, just 'ave a buy)

You don't like or don't get the point of criticism and don't get irony either. This isn't the 'be lovely to ideal world' section. If you haven't grasped that, there's no helping you. It's like a broken record (that could be played on an AKAI machine, just 'ave a buy)
Do enjoy wasting your time here.

I have to say, I've been waiting for files to export here, and have IW on YouTube in the background, the demos for the e-bikes, not bad. 'Timbo' knows his stuff. Pedro was well behaved (for the section I saw) and actually informative (as informative as he can be by actually asking Tim the right questions). The overhead camera shots mixed in with other angles giving us a good view of what Tim was talking about. They only lack the space of the previous version to get outside and ride them. They having been doing this product and similar for years so it stands to reason they should be a well oiled machine about it but the new facilities are severely lacking.

Last edited:
These are not only from Paz to Pez to St lads...to I....have....a chip from shoulder to shoulder.....from turning off IW mk3 to turning on....to having an opinion to....having IW forum police Saint lads......Charlie was saying.....from gift to present.

Mind I tell it like it is(nt) me....Saint lads are in.....Saints can you please text in....

Thought id take a peek during the adverts for the masked singer. Peter n Emma trying to flog watches, chatting their sh1t about watches which are toted as being much more high end than they actually are by the self-proclaimed watch experts Emma Simon and Pedro Boydell. Even worse, Natalia is back at 8 with a slimming belt.

Latest posts

Back