Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really can’t take any more of this. Two intelligent mature adults, having a sensible and informative discussion about cookery with the selling of the products taking a very distant second place. Actually, soft sell sells. Hysteria doesn’t. It’s unbearable…..I can‘t watch any more.

quite good to watch and strangely TJC doing an air fryer at the same time

I think anybody viewing the previous version’s creditor list (a publicly accessible document) would have seen quite a few of the presenter creditor addresses were rather affluent ones. In other words, they weren’t generally living in two up two downs in bad areas. I think his details suggested him and colleagues living in decent homes at the time. Certainly not bedsits.

On another matter, good to see Simona involved doing some cooking. All rather low rent to use another presenter rather than a brought in chef, but nonetheless, it shows that she has quite a few strings to her bow. Nice to see personable professional people paired up together in terms of presenter combinations.

If they can't have an actual qualified 'chef' or a demonstrator/chef from the brand, then i would rather see the presenters (like Simona) demonstrate using the products, rather than pretendy 'experts'/pretendy 'chefs', it would give a more authentic demo of how average viewer would get on using the product.

Urgh a evening of Peter, why does he get a theme tune and nobody else

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others
That’s enough about his better points..

Why do we need to know who ‘the crew’ is. I don’t go into Tesco and ask who is working round the ****** back. The Meteorohorological Society has issued Imminent Death Warnings up my back end end, Okay… I don‘t want to scare you or indeed harass you. But have you ever put your head between your frozen head and kissed you icy ars…goodbye? As you freeze to death in your wretched hovel, ‘ave a buy and get 100 of these chocolate fan heaters. Turn them on and spread them on your crackers, okay??

Latest posts

Back