Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gammon (they found some more amazingly), Tent like hoodies, moissanite pens that apparently would be £300 elsewhere in the jewellery content equivalent. She apparently bought her hoodies elsewhere. “Put this on over your work clothes as you drive to work,“ Gen says. You’ll need a less desperate reason than that to make people buy I suspect. Wonder if they are selling much today with this inspiring selection. Don’t give her the cane…

They had a ’hiatus’ over the summer, she says. No…the business went into administration. I suppose ‘a little break’ sounds better.
Yeah I’m sure they would have perfered there viewers to think they had a summer holiday

Hammy meantioned Simona and the watches, She seemed more interested in what colours they were than anything else.

Gammon (they found some more amazingly), Tent like hoodies, moissanite pens that apparently would be £300 elsewhere in the jewellery content equivalent. She apparently bought her hoodies elsewhere. “Put this on over your work clothes as you drive to work,“ Gen says. You’ll need a less desperate reason than that to make people buy I suspect. Wonder if they are selling much today with this inspiring selection. Don’t give her the cane…
its little sales nugget gems like the above that keep us going back to watch.

'I'll just slip into my supersize car hoodie so I can look like a giant teddy bear and play find the brake pedal on the way to work'

Didn’t see much at all yesterday as I was selling a guitar in Ashton-under-Lyne yesterday and then the travel back… Saw briefly the beauty gadgets woman later last night. The one with the frozen face who has the volume turned up to maximum during the promos saying ‘Today’s Star Buy’…at least twice every fifteen minutes…No Mason that I saw…They said Simona (is it?) was up next for the graveyard slot…Simona…Heather…Rob…These are good people, and generally sell in a mature, informative and non-hysterical manner. They should base the presentation around these three and similar, plus Mason for the entertainment factor.
For some reason I'm envisaging you traveling to a random town, walking around the town centre saying loudly 'ANYONE WANT TO BUY A GUITAR???' eventually selling it to a random stranger then traveling home :)

No. An old pet shop turned into a guitar buying one. I went in there with my guitar and tried to compare it with one in the shop costing £6000. They told me they still wouldn’t pay any more as it was not a direct comparison.

£148 - Not a Direct Comparison for a coat they are selling for £30. What are they on in that gallery. VP Sherry?

Selective reading? I stated I find shopping TV very interesting and many of us have recently posted how we like the new presenters ie Heather for one.

Also how do you know what Tel H was (or wasnt) looking for? can you answer that question for us please? thank you.

Merry christmas all, have a great time, take care. (y)
Because he specifically asked the question, stating he was genuinely interested in an answer. Hardly combative. You're welcome.

This how this job should be done. The guy is presenting goods in a realistic and entertaining fashion. No grossly exaggerated claims. He is just telling you what the goods do, and using some of his personal experiences in life in general in relevance to the product to illustrate the benefits. Can’t the others watch him and realise this is what people want to see?

It was answered, but obviously people asking the question didn't like the answer. If your only response is 'get a life' then my question to you is why do you care? I think you are misunderstanding what internet forums are for. Piss taking and critiquing? You have a problem with that? I can only assume you have a vested interest in it, and you object to people raising genuine concerns that you pass off as a nuisance, you miss the point. The head scratcher is, why do you think we SHOULDN'T care? The channels and presenters are putting themselves out there, expecting the audience and paying customers to just listen to them and not bother researching properly. Trust them and hand over their money. As far as I checked this wasn't a dictatorship. And as long as companies provide a service there will be comments made about the quality of those services.
Interesting that you're accusing me of saying 'get a life', and then responding to that level of rudeness, when I never said such a thing. Ah well. Create your own arguments and come out fighting. Neither did I use the word 'nuisance'. Clearly, you're incapable of any level of reasoned discussion as to why you should spend so long watching television you dislike and then commenting on a board that delights in making photoshop pastiches of presenters, creates nicknames for presenters and products and complains about the same things for YEARS. As if you are providing some kind of service for people you think are being ripped off? You're not, really you're not. That's what the ASA are there for, and it seems to me they have long since stopped taking the endless complaints from this place seriously.

Latest posts

Back