Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I‘m not sure I believe her. She seems full of fun and may be saying they have some in the hope they get some. I can only imagine any humorous interactions they get are pretty much exclusive to here, so its possible any filthy ones could be from forum members. With emphasis on the word members…I probably would have sent some in when I was about 14, but I wouldn’t waste the text fee for that nowadays. Anything I have ever sent in, in a satirical style, has never made it through to air..yet..I very much get the impression they like to take the pi…and not have it taken out of them…

I doubt posters on here are sending 'naughty' messages, critical messages to the shyster crew sure, but naughty naw, especially not the two newer female presenters, neither of which have done anything to rile viewers or forum members, yet. I noticed Simona seems to get regular messages with poems, so probaly some young guys (or as suggested the gallery) that are struggling to keep their hormones in check when the new girls are on screen. ;):ROFLMAO:

I doubt posters on here are sending 'naughty' messages, critical messages to the shyster crew sure, but naughty naw, especially not the two newer female presenters, neither of which have done anything to rile viewers or forum members, yet. I noticed Simona seems to get regular messages with poems, so probaly some young guys (or as suggested the gallery) that are struggling to keep their hormones in check when the new girls are on screen. ;):ROFLMAO:
Yes Simona does seem to have a bit of a fan club

I only really saw her last night for the first time, but she (Heather) has a lovely manner, a natural way of communicating well, and sells the products very competently in general. They could certainly do without those gobby clowns Jacks and Simon and should replace them with fresh people like her and the other one - Simona, is it? Get rid of the tainted, and bring some fresh blood in. At least Mason is generally competent enough to remain. And he is a relatively entertaining watch. The rest of the ex-Ideal World crew - Jacks, Ryes, the resting actress, the silly girl, Jacks and Simon - I’d get rid of. Also, that Strictly Come Dancing judge lookalike has disappeared. He wasn’t bad either.

Yeah I noticed Heather was on after 10pm last night, what a huge difference from the rest, a total (much needed) breath of fresh air to the old school never have been's.......

IW mk3 employ similar to Heather with a natural smile, manner and genuine personality and it may have a fighting chance.....the old skool never have been's are no longer required.

I only really saw her last night for the first time, but she (Heather) has a lovely manner, a natural way of communicating well, and sells the products very competently in general. They could certainly do without those gobby clowns Jacks and Simon and should replace them with fresh people like her and the other one - Simona, is it? Get rid of the tainted, and bring some fresh blood in. At least Mason is generally competent enough to remain. And he is a relatively entertaining watch. The rest of the ex-Ideal World crew - Jacks, Ryes, the resting actress, the silly girl, Jacks and Simon - I’d get rid of. Also, that Strictly Come Dancing judge lookalike has disappeared. He wasn’t bad either.
I'm not sure which is which, I can never remember the names of the newer people. But this girl said she had a degree in genetics. She was joking because when advertising the erasable notebooks she couldn't spell solemnly. I do wonder. I work in TV (not shopping TV) myself and try to play to my strengths, could never dream to be as intelligent as that- but what is the appeal (of shopping TV)? In terms of presenting, the only thing I can think of is easy money. I have a friend who works in TV who is also a pharmacist and she tells me TV people are easier to deal with lol.

Attachments

• Presnter3.JPG
    Presnter3.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 22
I'm not sure which is which, I can never remember the names of the newer people. But this girl said she had a degree in genetics. She was joking because when advertising the erasable notebooks she couldn't spell solemnly. I do wonder. I work in TV (not shopping TV) myself and try to play to my strengths, could never dream to be as intelligent as that- but what is the appeal (of shopping TV)? In terms of presenting, the only thing I can think of is easy money. I have a friend who works in TV who is also a pharmacist and she tells me TV people are easier to deal with lol.
I think if you had more people like her presenting on that channel, it would be a much more favourable viewpoint taken on its quality. Just sayin’.

Latest posts

Back