Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why is every (non mesh) watch bracelet, a Jublie bracelet according to Peter. Really winds me up🤬 Don't know if have ever seen any with an actual Jublie style bracelet fitted😃

I'm pretty sure he did on the old IW, one or two of the Mathey-Tissots came on Jubilee Bracelets, he'll have picked up the name from Reynolds then just repeats it all the time.
It's a bit like his "First layer leathers", he never used to say that until Baby Fields used it during a show to wrongly insinuate it was the top grade leather used in the cheap crap grade leather straps on Swan & Edgar watches, now he uses it all the time when selling a leather product.

As I notice not many seem to look at other threads

Kevski is on Create and Craft at 5pm with Vostok

If you want to buy a watch from Kevski then buy it at Create and Craft and not the new Shop On TV. Even without the 10% club discount, create and craft is a good bit cheaper. The Traser T00 Super Sub watch is £1099.99 on Shop on TV but is £999.99 on Create and Craft (with club discount takes you to £899.99), so saving £100 or £200 for club members. If you're not a club member just go to his Kid's web site and they sell it for £899.99 as well.

As I notice not many seem to look at other threads

That's because they're not a patch on this one. ;)

In truth, don't really watch those channels, so not really interested in the threads. In fact i'm starting to watch less and less of the NEW IW as well, apart from Peter Simon/Mason making a fools of themselves, the rest is tedious and becoming a turn off, i've no interest in beauty mornings or most of the tat they sell, really, really can't stand Joanne, Foghorn & Shonas voices, I can put up with Simona & Heather i think it is, but they get lumbered selling the tat, although it is interesting finding out what products i've bought and use on my walks. :ROFLMAO:

That's because they're not a patch on this one. ;)

In truth, don't really watch those channels, so not really interested in the threads. In fact i'm starting to watch less and less of the NEW IW as well, apart from Peter Simon/Mason making a fools of themselves, the rest is tedious and becoming a turn off, i've no interest in beauty mornings or most of the tat they sell, really, really can't stand Joanne, Foghorn & Shonas voices, I can put up with Simona & Heather i think it is, but they get lumbered selling the tat, although it is interesting finding out what products i've bought and use on my walks. :ROFLMAO:
I had never even watched any of the other channels until I came here. I knew create and craft existed, I had never watched TJC or any of the jewery channels. i only watched qvc and IW I am currently beginning to suffer burn out so taking a few days off and just checking the posts on here. I had recently started watching TJC as well as IW to compair what the two are selling and have found myself seeing something new on TJC and counting the days before it suddenly appears on IW as a ´
»new to air »product.
There was one day sally was selling the fleece leggings brought back due to IW customer demand and I turned over to TJC and the presenter was busily selling the same leggings 😂

E life bikes with Emma but no Tim guess he’s left to go to Shop on TV

Simon Lies was on Create and Craft with Piranha at the weekend. Kevski is on there with watches later, both have been on Shop on TV, are we moving to a stage there products will be on multiple channels or is it a hang back to Shop Extra

Red Light Therapy now on Exemplar Planet…I thought that would be a past the watershed show…
Buy these ...

Buy this ...

Make a couple of dozen small holes in the mask, poke the lights through, switch on, job done :)

I chose exactly the WRONG moment to have a quick peek at IW
its miss shouty EXPERT on all things, shes selling a fleece hoody Comes in two sizes (adult and child) Everyone should have them
she’s an expert on these hoodies cos she owns five three short and two are longer.
Oh and the price is MUCH lowere than expected, it’s less than they were going to be when they had their meeting to discuss them.
It only took five flipin minutes of watching and
im now feeling the urge to scream and I’ve switch her off 😱

Latest posts

Back