Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m sure others will have received this, but I just got a message from Kevski,
it reads….

“I was surprised and saddened to hear that Ideal World was put into liquidation, in early July 2023.

For all of you who have missed the Watch Shows, I have some exciting news. I have been asked to join and help launch a new Channel “SHOP EXTRA”.

My First Shows are:
24th August 19.00 & 22.00Hrs
28th August 19.00 – 21.00 Hrs

Below you will find the links explaining how to view the Channel launch and red button Promos:

Go to Chanel 85 and press the Red Button on your TV control.
Channel Launch - https://youtu.be/dfJFYQjfAe0
How to Watch – Red Button https://youtu.be/OghuqmkGvrk
Shop Extra will be live from 6pm every evening and you can watch us on:

Freeview 85 by pressing the Red Buttonon a connected Smart TV,
Sky 680 until 10pm when we switch to Sky 673,
Virgin 748 and Freesat 813 until midnight.
Online: Watch Live - www.shopextra.co.uk”

I don’t know how surprised he can be - the accounts for IW show that he seems to have lost quite a lot the last time they went bust, and that was only a few months ago.😂

Shop Extra just masquerading as a former defunct shopping channel,with the same presenters who were only too happy to sell expensive rattan furniture,which some got delivered,some did not get said item delivered,but still fighting not to have money taken from their credit cards.
Bodes well for the future particularly for those behind the scenes watching and working with these four.😂

As per the Janice infomercial mid-programme inserts, if you watch via the C&C website live streams, they're in HD, and via ch85 red button internet smart TV stream. I guess you're referring to Freeview 85 and Freesat/Sky/cam cable broadcast channels.

The info was for satellite, for Craft Extra/Shop Extra.

Spot on as always, Hammy.
And even then, IW only offered Eterna just after Eterna was purchased by the Chinese owners of Rotary and Dreyfuss. It’s very sad to see Eterna’s product offering now- even the movement they were working on as a base competitor to the ETA2824/ Selitta Sw200-1 seems to have failed- the only brand I’ve seen one in, in the wild, was a Dreyfuss pilots watch. it was a good movement to work on (calibre 39) and you could see how it could be added-to, it was really modular, but the Dreyfuss pilot watch (had a case just like an old Zenith) was a very stripped down, hand wound version of it. I kept some photos I took of the movement after servicing and recasing, if anyone wants to see. But I never saw another.
To think that Eterna were the inventors of the automatic winding movement with a ball bearing rotor, and now, beyond the Kon-Tiki range they seem to have really nothing.😢

I've got one Eterna, got it a few years back, they released a homage to their Majetek Czech pilot watch, as part of their Heritage Military 1939 Collection (Cal: ETA 2824-2)

Eterna Heritage Military 1939 Collection (Cal ETA 2824-2) (3).jpg

Original Majetek
Web_P1340196.jpg

Shop Extra just masquerading as a former defunct shopping channel,with the same presenters who were only too happy to sell expensive rattan furniture,which some got delivered,some did not get said item delivered,but still fighting not to have money taken from their credit cards.
Bodes well for the future particularly for those behind the scenes watching and working with these four.😂
We've all said it, nothing more than IW mkII with a rather pathetic attempt to dress it up as something else.

Same presenters.
Same products.
Same bullsh1t.

Family, friendship, fun? For who?!?

I’m sure others will have received this, but I just got a message from Kevski,
it reads….

“I was surprised and saddened to hear that Ideal World was put into liquidation, in early July 2023.

For all of you who have missed the Watch Shows, I have some exciting news. I have been asked to join and help launch a new Channel “SHOP EXTRA”.

My First Shows are:
24th August 19.00 & 22.00Hrs
28th August 19.00 – 21.00 Hrs

Below you will find the links explaining how to view the Channel launch and red button Promos:

Go to Chanel 85 and press the Red Button on your TV control.
Channel Launch - https://youtu.be/dfJFYQjfAe0
How to Watch – Red Button https://youtu.be/OghuqmkGvrk
Shop Extra will be live from 6pm every evening and you can watch us on:

Freeview 85 by pressing the Red Buttonon a connected Smart TV,
Sky 680 until 10pm when we switch to Sky 673,
Virgin 748 and Freesat 813 until midnight.
Online: Watch Live - www.shopextra.co.uk”

I don’t know how surprised he can be - the accounts for IW show that he seems to have lost quite a lot the last time they went bust, and that was only a few months ago.😂
A cursory look at Kev's previous business history shows he no stranger to prior 'problems' with his own companies.....Still, i wait with baited breath for the Shop Extra launch, will 'Gollum' make a 'guest star' appearance? will PS be back at some point to make us all squirm at his 'innuendoes'?....will they make an apology for IW's disgraceful final day?.......if the latter happens I'll eat my telly......have fun everyone.....

Latest posts

Back