Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose Hochanda are trying to diversify a bit to increase revenue, any profit they've made in the last couple of years has gone paying off loans.

As i said earlier, they (and TJC) can now pick up some business which would have gone IW way in the past. But they could alienate existing customers/viewers if they start replacing too many craft shows with former IW products.
They do a One Day Special every day, and its last live airing, is being replaced by Kitchen Gadgets

It’s not presented by one of the named 4 though

I suppose Hochanda are trying to diversify a bit to increase revenue, any profit they've made in the last couple of years has gone paying off loans.

As i said earlier, they (and TJC) can now pick up some business which would have gone IW way in the past. But they could alienate existing customers/viewers if they start replacing too many craft shows with former IW products.

Create & Craft have sold a few non-craft items in the past though as others said a dedicated channel for the non-craft items would be the best option (and nothing to stop them from selling craft items there as well).

When are the fantastic four going to appear?
Will my name is Den start the show,with it’s all about friendship fun and family,yes den until you and your cohorts flounce off to another channel with the same BS. Sickening 🤢

Graham has set up a sub forum for Shop Extra, so have started a new thread, might be easier keeping things separate or not.:ROFLMAO:

The plot thickens. Im thinking none of this sounds like it happened overnight.
create and craft finding room for “other products” in order to help out old friends in their time of need.
James Greenwell aligning himself with Sally Jacks and reaching out to ex ideal world protocol customers also playing the “so sorry for the presenters who had become great friends over the years” teasing me with hints of coming soon …. Health and Beauty TV. No mention/hint so far who the presenters “Old Friends“ will be or who will be broadcasting it or a date.
Tiz mind blowing trying to work out who knew and just when they knew. Just how many presenters stood in front of the camera knowing the customers were being sold a bill of goods while they were busy making sure they had alternative employment once the shite hit the fan and the mugs/customers realised they had been sold a bill of goods that would see them losing money they may never get back.
Cynic Me? Nah I believe they were clueless and are heartbroken that customers have been fooled into buying products they will never receive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 94
These are the people who were selling rattan furniture which never arrived,how can that be right in the eyes of create and craft.
Would you trust any of them,plus they as former presenters of IW,seem oblivious to the people who are fighting to get their money back.(actually they don’t care)
They are responsible as much as IW management,because they fronted the programmes,and all this helping them out stinks, stuff the IW customers and viewing public we carry on as if nothing has happened 😤
The administrators seem busier trying to extract instalments from people who've never received the goods in the first place.

The plot thickens. Im thinking none of this sounds like it happened overnight.
create and craft finding room for “other products” in order to help out old friends in their time of need.
James Greenwell aligning himself with Sally Jacks and reaching out to ex ideal world protocol customers also playing the “so sorry for the presenters who had become great friends over the years” teasing me with hints of coming soon …. Health and Beauty TV. No mention/hint so far who the presenters “Old Friends“ will be or who will be broadcasting it or a date.
Tiz mind blowing trying to work out who knew and just when they knew. Just how many presenters stood in front of the camera knowing the customers were being sold a bill of goods while they were busy making sure they had alternative employment once the shite hit the fan and the mugs/customers realised they had been sold a bill of goods that would see them losing money they may never get back.
Cynic Me? Nah I believe they were clueless and are heartbroken that customers have been fooled into buying products they will never receive.
On that picture there smiles are fake

They really do think they can simply breeze out of one failed business- selling goods to the unsuspecting with no hint of anything untoward about to happen. Then less than a month later, rock up at a new shopping channel to start selling again. Well, of course, there is nothing to stop the four named from doing that, obviously. You wouldn’t blame the office staff doing the same. People have to work. But nonetheless, there remains something extremely unpalatable about those final days presenters acting as normal, and as a result, orders placed by some and not received. I wonder if the ex-Bid crew will turn up on this new venture? Though isn’t this outfit run by the original Ideal World people - so perhaps noy

Latest posts

Back