Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SteveNah! You’re alright, I gave up buying $hit off the telly, or anywhere else a long long time ago - but I do know ( not personally) a bunch of people who I’m sure would be interested, you just have to download a little app!
Assume you mean eBay, Vinted, Gumtree or another suchlike?! 😀

Actually, the one real thing I do have, (apart from an old Dansette), is a Six Million Dollar man bionic Steve Austin action figure in his Rocket ship, which converts into a mobile operating theatre! 🚌📡🚒🦼
Apparently now worth £250+. 😁

Assume you mean eBay, Vinted, Gumtree or another suchlike?! 😀

Actually, the one real thing I do have, (apart from an old Dansette), is a Six Million Dollar man bionic Steve Austin action figure in his Rocket ship, which converts into a mobile operating theatre! 🚌📡🚒🦼
Apparently now worth £250+. 😁
images

With original box, dogeared. 😀

I don’t think anyone should get to down about the demise of Ideal World,it was always going to happen.
If you want want your fix of comedy shopping tv,QVC will meet your requirements.
Delboy,2sizes2small, Knuckles, world renowned beauty therapist etc they are all there, just as bad as the bid up lot, but with a more efficient setup and terrible postal charges.
A multi million pound company how long will they last?
Who knows maybe the last one standing in a few years time🤔

Interesting to me was that the Garden Bargains website is still live. I know that it was just a rebranded website of another garden site, You Garden?, But it is there and in the footer it has the IW address

Latest posts

Back