Rainbow sapphires

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...But don't forget the Rocks & Co rainbow sapphires - there are loads on at the moment!

They've some great pieces on there Miss Magpie. I've got an RS ring that I bought last year.

As for that BKK site I've checked it out but on top of your order and p&p you still have to pay import duty don't you.

They've some great pieces on there Miss Magpie. I've got an RS ring that I bought last year.

As for that BKK site I've checked it out but on top of your order and p&p you still have to pay import duty don't you.

Yes Keisha you do, but there's no way I could have had pieces of jewellery made anywhere else for the price even taking in to account the VAT that I had to pay on them. I like channel settings, and would not have them resized, so as Pearly says, the pieces are made for you, and if you have particularly large or small fingers it's great to be able to get your size.

:doggie:

Lovely Miss Magpie, were you tempted, or did you succumb :4: ?

Yes Keisha you do, but there's no way I could have had pieces of jewellery made anywhere else for the price even taking in to account the VAT that I had to pay on them. I like channel settings, and would not have them resized, so as Pearly says, the pieces are made for you, and if you have particularly large or small fingers it's great to be able to get your size.

Oh well if I'm ever tempted to buy anything from BKK I'll make sure it's sent to my friend's address in the USA, then they can just send them to me via the post. I begrudge paying import duty no matter how much I like an item.

Miss M / M4G

Are the rainbow sapphs from BKK BE treated?

I believe the ones from Rocks&Co may well be judging by their enhancement page.

If the ones from BKK are heated but not treated then their jewellery will be better value.

Latest posts

Back