Qvcuk.com

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Is anyone finding it impossible to load the website? I had it on first thing this morning, but nothing since.

I can see certain things, but when I try to view 'Previously on air items' I just get a blank screen.

More lost sales from Q, they're doing well with me in the last few days.

I can see certain things, but when I try to view 'Previously on air items' I just get a blank screen.

More lost sales from Q, they're doing well with me in the last few days.

Exactly the same with me now. I can get the homepage, but not the previous on air items.

Always having trouble with the webshite, stuff never loads, pictures don't work, informtion is missing or incorrect. I've lost count of the number of orders I've aborted or lost out on because of it. I often find I get an error page when trying to order or it says the item is out of stock when it's still on air! Also, trying to search your account history by product number always brings up a tech error, and it's been like that ever since the site launched.

No problem for me using ipad. I placed an order earlier as they sent me a £10 off voucher and had no problems at all.

Iwas the whole weekend without it, on laptop or ipad. Did everything I could think of and then it was back on Monday morning! I was getting withdrawal symtoms!!
However I have just tried to order something online to see how much p+p they want for Spain and its not going thru to complete the order!.

Latest posts

Back