QVC's most annoying accents ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't like Leighton Denny's accent - not sure where he comes from. Used to like the accent of the young lady who did the Travelon show. Sad I know - but put it down to my age!!!

I don't like Leighton Denny's accent - not sure where he comes from. Used to like the accent of the young lady who did the Travelon show. Sad I know - but put it down to my age!!!

I agree with you on both of these - though to be fair I'm not sure if it's Leighton's accent I dislike, or the man himself - he just seems so full of himself. I can only watch him on mute.

One of the worst voices has to be that Deniece woman on IW, not an accent as such, just a droney voice. Craig Rowe's voice is also hard to listen to.

It's the tone and pitch of some peoples voices rather than the accent - AY is the classic example at QVC.

I like the Welsh accent but BBC presenter Alex Jones drives me NUTS! :eek:

It's the tone and pitch of some peoples voices rather than the accent - AY is the classic example at QVC.

I like the Welsh accent but BBC presenter Alex Jones drives me NUTS! :eek:

Same here. Totally. But she sounds as common as muck too, which never helps :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I agree with you on both of these - though to be fair I'm not sure if it's Leighton's accent I dislike, or the man himself - he just seems so full of himself. I can only watch him on mute.

Ditto!! Can't bear the diva at all, or his accent.

*shudder*

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back