QVC's "dream" new product ranges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

back to the new product theme, well I have thought of one:

It is the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Rolling Stones and I think Q should do a dimonique tongue to mark this momentous event, as I am a fan I actually think I would buy it oh dear!!

then they could do a feature on how much better Mick and Keith would have looked if only they had taken advice from Alison Young.

One handheld electronic gadget that would do EVERYTHING.

There are various gadgets that do some things, but you always have to carry more than one gadget. Probably the iphone comes closest, but my gadget MUST HAVE - - -

Full internet access with all the bells and whistles
Full satnav facilties inc speech
Full freeview TV inc pause and rewind
Full DAB radio inc pause and rewind
High quality camera with 20X optical zoom.
HQ video with 20X optical zoom
Phone with skype
Dictionary with crossword solver
Language translator inc speech
Currency converter
Hi Fi audio recording
Distance measurer eg room sizes, distance travelled, etc
Document scanner
Word processor
Ebook reader inc speech
At least 1TB MP3 player
At least 1TB photo/video album
Heartrate monitor
Weather forecasting inc current temperature, pressure, wind etc
Altimeter
Automatic emergency beacon if you fall into water, or fall down and remain motionless

I've been trying to think of all the separate gadgets I carry around for holidays, I'm sure I will think of others once I've pressed the post button.

Can you think of other features to add?

Don't forget the "on-board" LED light Oh, and a life jacket/life raft just in case you have to activate your automatic emergency beacon.

Don't forget the "on-board" LED light Oh, and a life jacket/life raft just in case you have to activate your automatic emergency beacon.

I've already added the light in one of my replies, and when I go on the boat that needs the automatic beacon feature it already has a liferaft onboard, so I won't need that built in, just the "man overboard beacon".

A trendy 'chunky bird' clothing range ie. not kaftans and moo moos to suit a twenty something with 4 lots of baby weight to shift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a serious note , I do wish they would do a range of men's sweaters !
It would help to offset the guilt of some of my own purchases and would be so useful for gifts for certain members of the family when I'm stuck for ideas.
They'd have to get some attractive blokes to model them , though.

It would help to offset the guilt of some of my own purchases and would be so useful for gifts for certain members of the family when I'm stuck for ideas.

And leave poor Charlie out, naughty sj.

have often wondered why they don't do more for men .. i guess they think it wouldn't sell ?

What about selling products that are made by .............. not sure how to word this in case the Politically Correct gang on here take a swipe at me, but I still uses these words.................... the handicapped / disabled / blind members produce.

Remploy are also putting a lot of people out of work (although I'm not sure what they make), and surely any products from basketware to toiletries to paintings by the mouth and feet artists, would surely sell well.

Although my suggestion was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, it is annoying to have to take various gadgets on holiday (plus all their different chargers).

They have cameras in phones, but not phones in cameras.

The latest TSV camera had a satnav, but satnavs don't have cameras.

My satnav actually has an MP3 player, but not a radio.

Why oh why oh why doesn't someone make a do-it-all gadget?

Men sit in little offices creating all these Toys for Boys with their high fallutin initials (MP3, IpoD IP3 Meg, Hz Gb etc etc sigh)

WHY isn't their ONE gadget that makes the toilet seat go down - picks up wet towels - puts lid on toothpaste - makes the bed - does the ironing - do the shopping - pick out birthday /anniversary cards (and post them) - and cook !!!!!

Oh silly me its a Wm (no prizes for guessing what THAT is !)

Men sit in little offices creating all these Toys for Boys with their high fallutin initials (MP3, IpoD IP3 Meg, Hz Gb etc etc sigh)

WHY isn't their ONE gadget that makes the toilet seat go down - picks up wet towels - puts lid on toothpaste - makes the bed - does the ironing - do the shopping - pick out birthday /anniversary cards (and post them) - and cook !!!!!

Oh silly me its a Wm (no prizes for guessing what THAT is !)

Men do this anyway, so only women would need that gadget.

And it should be the law that women always lift the toilet seat after use, ready for men.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if Strato even realised his other half hacked his account to post earlier! :giggle:

Re the ipad - mine's only got 16GB but as the apps take up so little memory, it's not like you need an Archos 160GB as there's no bloatware. I've got zillions of apps and it's only used up about 3GB. Apparently it's videos, pics and music which can eat into your Ipad memory.

I love my ipad :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

back to the new product theme, well I have thought of one:

It is the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Rolling Stones and I think Q should do a dimonique tongue to mark this momentous event, as I am a fan I actually think I would buy it oh dear!!

then they could do a feature on how much better Mick and Keith would have looked if only they had taken advice from Alison Young.

Or a stick on tooth with a small diamoneek stone set into it. Available in a variety of suitably tooth like colours.....

Latest posts

Back