QVC - which brands do you still tune in to watch?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frenchie

Registered Shopper
We've had various threads along the lines of what products, or presenters, do you miss - but what brands do you still look forward to seeing?
I used to stay up regularly until midnight to see the next day's TSV - but in the last couple of years QVC has become less interesting, and I don't buy much now, but the brands I still look forward to seeing, and still buy, are Kipling, Yankee Candles, Decleor and OPI.
So, if you feel like me, which brands do you still tune into QVC to see?

I watch Yankee candles, kitchen shows and some beauty shows, I occasionally watch the gardening shows. I also sky plus some of the shows, purely so I can forward through the boring bits like reading out the tweets and the T callers :smirk:

If there's a tsv due for Kipling or lola rose, or special pricing on easiyo I may briefly switch on, but usually I've already had a heads up on this forum as to whether anything will interest me

Honora and any new jewellery shows.
Kipling if I have convinced myself that I may need an odd shape of bag for some particular use even though not a big fan.
Tig bags - used to love but now expensive and boring but still watch if on.
Finding it hard to think of any more even though I seem to watch more than that lol!

Don't watch beauty, gardening, technology so often there are long periods when there is not much else.

I used to watch most of the craft shows. Now I watch Decleor, L'Occitane, Bare Minerals and Carole Hochman.
I mainly watch for demonstration purposes and buy elsewhere(apart from CH as I've only found in Costco and limited choices.)

Kipling & Tig bags mainly, not that I always buy. Peony and kitchen hours. The beauty shows are so predictable and boring now and I hardly ever watch them - same old same old, including our resident beauty expert, who needs an overhaul and a gag....:angel:

Easiyo, Yankee Candles, Judith Williams and Lori Greiner and Kipling. I still find those shows entertaining either for inspiration (Yankee) or because I like the guest (Judith) or because I am fascinated by innovation and clever design even though I may not buy the product (Liri Grenier and Kipling). I always enjoy the Easiyo shows-can't believe I resisted the urge to buy for all these years (although I bought from Lakeland!) I also like the Laura Geller shows when she flies over even though I don't buy the brand any more. And of course the one and only Mally!

Although I use Emma Hardie products I don't really watch the shows. Likewise Tig bags- I like to have a nose but the shows are a bit boring.

it's really interesting to see the replies so far...seems I'm not alone with my favourites!
I'll add L'Occitane to my list, though I actually buy from an outlet store when I am back from the UK, and technology occasionally too, and was tempted by the Tomtom TSV a couple of months ago!

It would be interesting to know if these shows we watch, do we actually buy from Q or do we shop else where, often I watch the item on Q and then buy it cheaper from elsewhere lol

It would be interesting to know if these shows we watch, do we actually buy from Q or do we shop else where, often I watch the item on Q and then buy it cheaper from elsewhere lol

I watched loads of easiyo shows for the demos before buying from lakeland

I watched loads of easiyo shows for the demos before buying from lakeland

Got to say if interested enough to buy I use Q - I think it must be the safety of 30 day MBG especially if it is something I have not seen in the flesh together with living and working in the sticks leaves me with limited choice. I have never really bought into ebay so pretty limited all round.

Got to say if interested enough to buy I use Q - I think it must be the safety of 30 day MBG especially if it is something I have not seen in the flesh together with living and working in the sticks leaves me with limited choice. I have never really bought into ebay so pretty limited all round.

For me it depends on the product, price and postage. With easiyo Lakeland was by far the cheapest, and even if i had bought from qvc there's no way I'd have returned a food item if I didn't like it. Whereas a higher cost item I may consider buying from qvc because of the 30 days

More and more I record shows and ffwd through them, stopping when it seems something interesting may have been said or the item appeals to me. I watch some Honora (like the colours and style but don't buy as I have enough stuff), silver jewellery (Taxco, Southwestern Silver -- which has gone missing, Suarti -- but is expensive, well more expensive now than ever), Lola Rose. Yankee Candle - but have decided to only buy medium jars or tartlets/melts and stick to that as the fragrance at the bottom 1/4 to 1/3 of a large jar doesn't seem to make it out and 'throw' a fragrance. Shoes -- but I don't buy.

Since the postage increase and the small packet/ medium packet problem (everything's a medium packet now and costs a lot to return compared to a few months ago), I have really curtailed buying. P&P is just too costly even when returning under DSR, so QVC viewing is next to nothing these days. I sleep better too.

I will watch any old rubbish. Its the presenter rather than the products that are a turn on/off for me but i like to watch l'occitane, decelor, laura geller, lulu guinness, bare minerals and lola rose (as long as its not roger yawn!)

I like the Yankee hours as long as it's not Anna presenting like today. Her way of non stop talking is a turn off for me, she is extremely irritating to listen to.
I have to like both the presenter and the guest to enjoy watching these days.

Latest posts

Back