QVC Website on mobile device

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Hi there. I use an iPod touch (essentially like an iPhone) for most of my Internet use (inc this forum!) and including qvc. But today I went to look up the TSV on there and instead of being the usual 'full' wesbite it opened in some mobile version...

It's really annoying and doesn't let you do half of what you can do on the main website and won't even let you list items by price or rating etc..

I haven't changed or updated anything on my device and I certainly haven't downloaded a qvc app or anything like that... Is anyone else having the same problem and/or know how I can keep on using the full site?! Thank you! X

On my android device I can select "request desktop" if I don't like the mobile site display. It may be different on an apple device but on android to change the display I select the 3 vertical dots and select request desktop from the drop down menu. You could Google it to fi d out how to do it on an apple device.

I had the mobile site a few days ago but since then it has gone back to the desktop version, I hate these mobile sites I always change to the desktop version

That happened to me on the L'Occitane site this week but it went back to normal next day. However my iPad is freezing when I try to use the zoom on the item pictures on QVC so can only get a close look on the PC!

Latest posts

Back