Qvc wags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
As it appears footballers only seem to date "models" or girl group "singers"
Do you think there is a Qvc presenter equivalent of the WAG?

JR's Chris is in the music business
Pippa's ex likewise

Others?

As it appears footballers only seem to date "models" or girl group "singers"
Do you think there is a Qvc presenter equivalent of the WAG?

JR's Chris is in the music business
Pippa's ex likewise

Others?
JR was a dancer so could be the link with her OH, do you know what Pips life was before Q? Wasn't one of the others a dancer as well?

Yes and Claire another ex dancer, and then Jilly, another ex dancer! Seems a lot of models are ex dancers too. !! Too many ex dancers on qvc. Is this the destiny of a dancer after 30, get on shopping tele!

Hmm, wasn't Sara Griffiths a dancer too?? I'm sure Catherine does line dancing as well. When you look at the footballer's wives/girlfriends they do all seem to attend the same fake tan salon, hairdressers and sunglasses shop. I couldn't be a WAG anywhere. I'm not young enough, thin enough, tanned enough or blonde enough. I hate shopping and I look a nob in sunglasses. Rules me out. I'm not a QVC presenter either :cool:

CC

Hmmm bet I'm a WAD really ... woman ageing disgracefully.

One of my best friends was a WAG but he retired so I'm not sure what that makes her now. Other than one of sweetest people and the bestest friends in the world.

The only WAGS I`ve ever known were my Mother wagging her finger at me when I was about 16 and refused to wear a vest in the cold weather and warning me I`d end up with arthritis lol and the other wag is our black lab`s tail which wags for Britain !
I do know a £5million lottery winner though, she`s as miserable as sin, both her and her partner aren`t happy and its been constant battles with both families who think she`s their meal ticket. They bought a house in an exclusive area and feel like a fish out of water and spend most days drinking themselves into oblivion. So much for money not buying you happiness !

The only WAGS I`ve ever known were my Mother wagging her finger at me when I was about 16 and refused to wear a vest in the cold weather and warning me I`d end up with arthritis lol and the other wag is our black lab`s tail which wags for Britain !
I do know a £5million lottery winner though, she`s as miserable as sin, both her and her partner aren`t happy and its been constant battles with both families who think she`s their meal ticket. They bought a house in an exclusive area and feel like a fish out of water and spend most days drinking themselves into oblivion. So much for money not buying you happiness !

Good health beats wealth. People have become so greedy and often don't appreciate the small blessings that are right under their noses.
If you have good health, a roof over your head ,food on the table and family and friends you are rich. Not in the monetary sense but rich in life.

Hmmm bet I'm a WAD really ... woman ageing disgracefully.

One of my best friends was a WAG but he retired so I'm not sure what that makes her now. Other than one of sweetest people and the bestest friends in the world.

Aww Tinkerbelle how lovely of you to speak of your best friend like that. I too am blessed with an amazing best friend, she too is one of the sweetest, loyal people in the world xx

Aww Tinkerbelle how lovely of you to speak of your best friend like that. I too am blessed with an amazing best friend, she too is one of the sweetest, loyal people in the world xx

I'm lucky enough to have a best friend I thank God for her on a daily basis. We've been best friends for 36 years and barely a day has gone by when we haven't spoken at length to each other ~ she's my rock and my soul sister and I would be utterly lost without her.

My daughter was a WAG for a year. She had been at school with him so knew him well. He was nice enough, but the attention he got from girls constantly throwing themselves at him and him being 'unable to always resist' put an end to the relationship. They're still good friends though much to my football mad younger son's relief!!

Latest posts

Back