QVC videos now available on ipad and android

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

About time too! It's only been recently that they got them working properly on the website. The little work experience guys must have been working overtime!

About time too! It's only been recently that they got them working properly on the website. The little work experience guys must have been working overtime!

Oh yes indeed! And even more exciting ( for those of us who have to watch via the Internet or iPad ) there is now a plus 1 option on the TV section and I think you can pause ( and or record) somehow! Plus the schedule actually shows all the programmes available at one time instead of the terrible TV guides available before! Happy days!

Thanks for the heads up on these items. Just tried out the videos and plus one successfully.

Hmmm, I was on TV Player this morning and QVC plus was offline, still is. Also, none of the other QVC channels would play. I wonder if permission has been withdrawn for TV Player to show them now in light they can be accessed direct on QVC site?

Hmmm, I was on TV Player this morning and QVC plus was offline, still is. Also, none of the other QVC channels would play. I wonder if permission has been withdrawn for TV Player to show them now in light they can be accessed direct on QVC site?

I would keep checking as a lot of it wasn't working online yesterday and it was a bit hit and miss this morning - I guess it will take them a bit to swap it all over. I did phone them and asked them what the changes were I.e. What was plus etc but strangely CS didn't seem to really know. Funny to take the live feed down on the day they were doing a big themed day ( Day 2 of the fashion thingy) - you would think they may have picked a random day with nothing "special" ( I use the term losely!).

I think the QVC app bypassed Safari, but the videos wouldn't play anyway.

I've just had time to try a video for myself, and it worked even on my iPad !

Latest posts

Back