QVC v IW forum readers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who was Mandy, was she the one who used to do all the beauty shows and was into yoga and everything healthy? Why did she leave?

She had dark hair, lovely looking woman who looked far younger than she was. In fact, it took IW some time to realise what a little diamond she was.........and then she left, just as they were using her more.

All they said was that she was leaving for good reasons, never said more than that.......bugga it, they never tell you owt interesting :rolleyes:

Like what REALLY happened to Julie "Trotters" Wilkinson :wonder:

I think she fell into a halogen oven and La Brodel ate her.

I liked Mandy but hadn't even realised that she'd gone. Maybe that's why she's gone! She seemed to know what she was talking about though and had a nice manner.

Last edited:
I wouldn't quite say it's more to my delectation, but at least Mand looks more human in her FB pic.

Can't say owt about Loen's, as it comes up page not found.

This debate was held in reverse on Crafttelly.com cos as it pretty obvious by the endless craft clearance QVC isn't catering for crafters. The posts on the QVC part of CT are much fewer, saying that I still watch QVC for other stuff but not Ideal World.

I even found myself watching Argos TV before Christmas because both channels seemed to be stuck in a selling loop, but their is more variety on QVC.

I've never watched IW as whenever I tried in the past it proved faaaaaar too dull so for the purposes of research I have just put in on and given a 'Philips in the kitchen' hour a go.
One product. For a whole hour, one single solitary product, ooh look, drop the food in, ooh look at the colour *tastes mud coloured slush* ooh it's delicious. For an hour. Over. And over. Again.
I won't be bothering again.

Latest posts

Back