QVC TV Guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
I wish QVC would make their mind up.

A couple of weeks ago the TV Guide stated that on Sunday 16th November it was a Decleor TSV.

I have just had a look and that week has completely changed and Sunday 16th is now In The Salon with Gatineau.

Also there was an OPI TSV scheduled for Wednesday 12th, that is now South Sea Pearls.

I know it is subject to change, but I've never seen a whole week change before !!!

They dont care ! They dont care about anything so long as they flog lots and lots of acrylic left overs from QVCUSA. Poor Germans will get it next, all of the returns revamped :22::32::43::42:

It appears what was on the week beginning 10th Nov is now on week beginning 17th Nov.

I wish QVC would make their mind up.

A couple of weeks ago the TV Guide stated that on Sunday 16th November it was a Decleor TSV.

I have just had a look and that week has completely changed and Sunday 16th is now In The Salon with Gatineau.

Also there was an OPI TSV scheduled for Wednesday 12th, that is now South Sea Pearls.

I know it is subject to change, but I've never seen a whole week change before !!!

Never saw this thread Tabatha but I posted on the OPI one that it has been changed to the 19th,
as Sazza says it looks like everything has just been moved one week.
I would rather it was Decleor on the 16th than the Gatineau one as I am more likely to be tempted by Gatineau :54:

Latest posts

Back