QVC suspended!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi :hi:,
QVC are currently suspended from both Rpoints and Cashbackkings. I wonder if it has anything to do with the number of times they don't validate points on time and things stay "extended" for ages and have to be chased up manually. It happens to me a lot .....
:headbang:

My orders never track with Quidco, I always have to do a claim.
It seems to be a bit random.. I joined Quidco a few months ago (thanks to advice received here) and the QVC orders are the ones who always track without problems... A really big fat order from Dell never showed up!

I like the way you get an e-mail now from Quidco saying an item has been tracked; had no probs with QVC, don't use R Points anymore cos of the extended thing. Only thing I have problems with on Quidco is Play.com.

I never had any QVC purchases show up on Quidco.
I now use Topcashback and they don't show up on there either, LOL. I do make manual claims, still waiting to hear back on a couple.

QVC never tracks through quidco for me, it used to do with Rpoints but again no longer. I have claims with quidco for QVC and still haven't been paid even though QVC have accepted the claim. Grrrrrrrr

I am with cashbackkings and all my QVC purchases are showing, including ones from last night except 2 from last week and they have all been awarded on the date expected except for my first ever one.
Is there a way of claiming the 2 that are missing on my statement from last week?

I havent been told by CBK that QVC has been suspended and the link is still there :confused:

Sorry, I'm going to have to show my utter ignorance here. Quidco, Cashbackking, Rpoints - what is all this? I'm curious :)

I've never had problems with Rpoints and QVC have always paid up on time. The LE TSV has already tracked too, so QVC was still tracking yesterday.

I used to have problems with QVC items (only) tracking through Quidco but now I open Quidco in Firefox, rather than Internet Explorer, and never have a problem. Having said that, if I use my computer at work :)cheeky:j) it tracks fine on IE, so I reckon it must be something in the set up on my pc at home. Not clever enough at that sort of thing to work out why. I do all the usual stuff like clearing cookies etc.

I've never had problems with Rpoints and QVC have always paid up on time. The LE TSV has already tracked too, so QVC was still tracking yesterday.

My LE TSV and Honora Pearls are showing on my statement today so doesnt look like its been suspended.

I only have 2 transactions that havent tracked but dont know why or if I can do anything about it?

Latest posts

Back