QVC service/customer care.. I ordered skincare and got a teddy bear!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered 2 pairs of the last Skechers, one pair black and one white. The black ones arrived ok but in the other box was a pair of plastic Birkies not even in my size! I phoned and arranged a courier collection but of course the white Skechers I really wanted had sold out. The CS agent seemed to imply that this was happening a lot.
Yes that's also the impression I got from the grumpy man on the phone.

I once ordered a cheapo pair of earrings in clearance and got a watch.

By then, the earrings had sold out.

Kept the watch, and gave it to SIL as an Xmas present :)

Cheers,
Karen

Well if I receive someone`s AAA tanzanite ring and they receive my SBC gels, then don`t worry about it whoever you are because I`ll make sure I look after the ring and I hope you enjoy the gels :mysmilie_48:

This happened to me, I ordered a bottle of ABC skin wash last week. My order arrived at the weekend but the box contained metal dog bowls that you put in the fridge...! I must admit though the guy in Customer Services (Craig?) was very helpful and I received my skin wash on Tuesday...needless to say the dog bowls were returned! :)

anyone got my doll10 primer because I've got your 3 x ultrasun lip balms ??

no invoice in this one - so I guess they're solving the data protection problem, buy just sending random stuff out but with no paper work ??!

The chances are if no paperwork it was sent to another address from the order (as in "gifting" but would you gift lip balm so maybe not)

I maybe been lucky, b ut to be honest, I've never had anything but help and courtesy from the customer care people at QVC. I have written a letter to QVC headquarters in London about QVC in general, and not received a reply from them - which is very uncourteous, then about 2 months later out of the blue in my email inbox, I received an email from them asking what my problem was and what I'd written to them about - strange behaviour when I hadn't even told them (yet) that they failed to respond to my letter.

Well I got my replacement (and correct!) item yesterday at about half past three, at 5:30 I got an automated call from QVC saying they had received me request for a replacement item and I would receive it in the next 3 to 5 working days! :mysmilie_15: Oh well at least I got it. No sign of my refunded postage yet though!

Latest posts

Back