Qvc sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
This has started on line in an effort to get rid of all the tat they have left. No thanks. The Next VIP sale started on line yesterday all half price or less and I managed to get all I wanted.

Harrods sale also started yesterday online. I got a niche perfume less than half price.:mysmilie_59:

donna i am after sacre i think its by caron i wonder if i can get this in the sale have a nice bit of christmas money i dearly love this perfume....the perfume hall is beautiul in harrods but the smells are truly over the top

Yes Parfum Sacre is Caron. Very few places sell Caron and its rarely on sale. Will have a google round for you.

WOW!!! It really has gone up in price now!!!

www.escentual.com have it at £105, but if you can wait they usually do offers of 20-25%

There are a few UK Ebayers have it at around £99, not sure you want to go that route.

I'm looking forward to the Q sales ,not because of the bargains ,I don't think there will be any ,but to get rid of the Christmas song,tat and incessant gifting chat.
It feels like a marathon this year,not only on Q but across the media.

Apart from the funny sqeaky toy advert ,advertising butter I think ,I can't tell the rest apart,couldn't tell you what they are selling .The brain has become overloaded.

I will be going online for bargains ,I'm waiting for the Denby sale to replace some crockery for a start.

I'm looking forward to the Q sales ,not because of the bargains ,I don't think there will be any ,but to get rid of the Christmas song,tat and incessant gifting chat.
It feels like a marathon this year,not only on Q but across the media.

Apart from the funny sqeaky toy advert ,advertising butter I think ,I can't tell the rest apart,couldn't tell you what they are selling .The brain has become overloaded.

I will be going online for bargains ,I'm waiting for the Denby sale to replace some crockery for a start.

I'm looking forward to the QVC sales to point and laugh at the derisory reductions; and to play spot the usual suspects that were in last year's "sale"....

I will be shopping for curtains, as my current ones started life about 45 year's ago in my parents' living room. Sadly they are falling apart now. I am full of admiration for the people who preserve and restore old furnishings, it is quite some task. Sunlight is not your friend!

I can't believe the Harrods sale has already started. My birthday is on the 11th and sometimes their sale had barely begun before that day. I know they shifted it earlier, I assume to be more in line with other retailers, but this is before Xmas!!! I am shocked.

I was in Next yesterday when the the rails off clothes started getting pushed around the store with "sale"written on........me happy shopperholic. :mysmilie_14:

At some point in January they will start on Valentine's Day. Jewellery, perfume, hearts and cuddly toys I think I dread that even more.

Give Q 2 weeks and they`ll be pushing eek jewellery for Valentine Day, YK and other expensive brands for straight from the office to dinner out on Valentine Day, Kipling bags for Valentine Day, and anything else they can flog for Valentine Day !

QVC knock £3 or £4 off an item and call it a clearance/sale, by the time you add the P&P there is nothing off.They really are not worth looking at.

QVC sale has allegedly started .Same old stuff in clearance.

Anyway I got my Denby crockery from John Lewis sale at very good reductions so I'm happy.British made too.

Merry Christmas to everyone .

Lots of sales on line now, John Lewis, Loccitain, Yankee Candles, Lakeland, Dunelm, Amazon. All offering much better savings than Q ever will and all with free p&p depending on spend

QVC sale has allegedly started .Same old stuff in clearance.

Anyway I got my Denby crockery from John Lewis sale at very good reductions so I'm happy.British made too.

Merry Christmas to everyone .

Thank you Turandot, Merry Christmas to you too.

Latest posts

Back