QVC reviews, hmmm.....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I recently wrote 3 reviews for QVC items. The first was rather negative and the other two were glowing reviews with 5 stars. I should say that the negative review was submitted about 12 hours before the others. I checked for all three today and lo and behold there were the 5 star reports but no sign of the other! Needless to say I am not happy!:12:

I recently wrote 3 reviews for QVC items. The first was rather negative and the other two were glowing reviews with 5 stars. I should say that the negative review was submitted about 12 hours before the others. I checked for all three today and lo and behold there were the 5 star reports but no sign of the other! Needless to say I am not happy!:12:

yep that has happened to me. if its not constructive they dont like it but they say on qvc they post everything but they dont. just shows when we look at the reviews we dont get the full picture.

Definitely not on! What's the point of having reviews if all they do is edit them to their benefit? :12:

i've never had any of my bad reviews published. i never pay attention to customer reviews, because these are not moderated (as should) but outrightly censored.

But I have read one and two star reviews, so they do show them. I have also has a two star review posted.

All I know is that my very clearly written and informative review has not appeared. Maybe they only allow a certain number of one/two star reviews through? If that is the case it makes their reviewing system a bit of a joke. It is of particular concern for me because it related to a pearl necklace which cost £178!

All I know is that my very clearly written and informative review has not appeared. Maybe they only allow a certain number of one/two star reviews through? If that is the case it makes their reviewing system a bit of a joke. It is of particular concern for me because it related to a pearl necklace which cost £178!
I wrote a review for a diamond pendant for which I had to give one star !, as I could not give it "nil points" it has never appeared !

exactly my thoughts. i once wrote a review about markon shoes with a very low scoring. i said that there was a problem with size and the high p&p paid to receive the item and the high p&p required to sent it back did not justify a return in view of the overall cost of the shoe. mere statement of facts, actually, but never published!

my hilarious (i thought so anyway) review for the one-eyed croc bag all those moons age never appeared so i decided then that the review system(like the bag) was a croc'o'sh**e :D

I've only started to write reviews on my purchases recently. The first couple were positive but not 5 star and published. I then wrote a review of an item which was more critical of one of QVC's popular ranges(item no 694221) and it's never appeared. I think I gave the item 2 stars. Same score as another item's review which was published.

I'm not sure why they chose not to publish the review. Maybe because it was the first review of a newly premeired item. Who knows. Being a cynic I think it's because I critised Honora lol.

Last edited:
You too PearlyQueen and Mia?

I had written about 3 other reviews for items from the same range. And although not 5's (they won't get a 5 unless the item is outstanding and in a silk pouch and not a leatherette one lol). I recall commenting that the quality of the chain was poor compared to an item which only cost £2.25 more. I know it's the quality of the pearls re colour and size matching etc but still.....

Fear not Ralph I still love you :10:

I did a 1 star review on that so called battery charger & refresher, appeared to work but there was no juice in them when put into a zapper or MP3 player. It appeared no problem, followed by a couple more from other dissastisfied buyers.

I saw something last week and almost bought it, then went and read the reviews and barely a good rating. Nearly everyone said don't buy-waste of money. I've written a very negative one and it appeared. I always read the ratings before ordering now.

You too PearlyQueen and Mia?

I had written about 3 other reviews for items from the same range. And although not 5's (they won't get a 5 unless the item is outstanding and in a silk pouch and not a leatherette one lol). I recall commenting that the quality of the chain was poor compared to an item which only cost £2.25 more. I know it's the quality of the pearls re colour and size matching etc but still.....

Fear not Ralph I still love you :10:

Yes indeed, it was a woven bracelet - stunning pearls but the biggest mess of a bracelet I've ever seen and completely uncomfortable too. I posted a pic on here at the time, and everyone agreed with me, someone said it looked home made (actually, what I've seen from our busy little beavers in the Bling section is far superior). The review duly appeared about a week after I posted it though, and remained until it sold out.
It didn't put me off my Honora, as I say the pearls themselves were gorgeous.

All of mine have been published so far but takes a variable amount of time til approved on site. A couple I was very uncomplimentary and thought would be interesting to see how unbiased the system was but to give them due praise up they went.

I saw a stretchy Diamonique ring and the presenter said that you wouldn't like it if you didn't like to feel the ring when you were wearing it. I looked on the website and it had four one star reviews so they do post negative reviews.

Latest posts

Back