QVC response?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
was browsing in the NN section, reading reviews on NN flannel
There were complaints of customers, and a reaction of QVC. Never seen a reaction before, has anybody seen this?

Response from QVC-UK: By QVC Web Team, December 15, 2008
QVC Buying team would like to apologise to customers for the quality issue reported on this flannel product. We also thank customers for taking the time to inform us through your reviews. Thanks to you, problems in production that affected this flannel product were identified and have now been resolved, and affected customers have been contacted.

We continue to work to ensure that every Northern Nights product meets the high standards customers expect of this premium-quality range.

Hi Tia, yes, I was one of those contacted but cannot tell whether I have been refunded due to not receiving a statement from my bank yet.
I have tried to search by item number but it cant fnd it. Would you mind posting the number so I can try again?

Also had a letter regarding a watch offering a refund - I decided to keep the watch though.

Thanks Tia

Bet

Hi Tia, yes, I was one of those contacted but cannot tell whether I have been refunded due to not receiving a statement from my bank yet.
I have tried to search by item number but it cant fnd it. Would you mind posting the number so I can try again?

Also had a letter regarding a watch offering a refund - I decided to keep the watch though.

Thanks Tia

Bet

Hi beth
It was iten 825437
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.825437/walk.yah.UKHG-U077

Latest posts

Back