QVC Presenter Slip Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
Often we here the presenters says silly things or slip up on air, what are the slip ups you have heard.

Yesterday on a Tech show, Simon B said that Casio where one of the first to invent the digital camera, what I would like to know is, how many time can something be invented because if its more than one I have just invented electricity and now all your bills have to be paid to me. I thankyou.:clapping::clapping:

Catherine was presenting an outerwear/centigrade show during the week and a button fell of the coat she was demonstrating. To be fair, she highlighted it and Tanya the model further explained she was a bit heavy handed. It was funny when you read the reviews and note how many times customers report poorly attached buttons!!

I'm amazed how many times particular pesenters get the item number and/or the price wrong.and worse than that - don't correct it and just move on.

I understand there may be a lot going on around them or in their ear but you'd think that those two things would be the major things to get correct.

I saw Pipa break a necklace or bracelet once. It was a long time ago but the clasp just broke off in her hand and she was very embarrassed! :giggle: Another top quality item! :grin:

I saw Pipa break a necklace or bracelet once. It was a long time ago but the clasp just broke off in her hand and she was very embarrassed! :giggle: Another top quality item! :grin:

I wonder if that's the one I recall? Pipa just kept bending something back and forth, back and forth, and I was thinking 'don't keep doing that!' and it broke!!

I wonder if that's the one I recall? Pipa just kept bending something back and forth, back and forth, and I was thinking 'don't keep doing that!' and it broke!!

Probably it was pretty hilarious and I didn't buy the item!! :hi:

Latest posts

Back