QVC nail polish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
Which colour by which brand are you wearing today? And why?

I'm wearing Brompton Place by Nails Inc which is absolute Barbie pink because I'm off to a pink party tonight which is raising funds for BCC. We are all paying an entrance fee and there is a pink raffle and competitions and worryingly pink food!

Don't normally wear this on my fingernails but it's ... erm ... very pink lol

The purple nails inc magnetic one (can't remember the name) as it went with the top I wore when I went out last night. :happy:

PS, have a good time tonight Tinks.
X

The grey one from the LD TSV because a good friend sent it to me as a pressie.:heart:

Supermauva from the LD tsv because I'm trying them in turn - just about to put on the dark red one because I want to be glammed up tonight...

My Planet or Yours from the LD TSV because it went with my dark green camouflage skinnies (really nice, honest) that I wore last night.:happy:

LD Saturn seduction - the red from the TSV. I wore it for a date where we went for an autumnal walk....it wasn't worth the effort unfortunately!

LD Saturn seduction - the red from the TSV. I wore it for a date where we went for an autumnal walk....it wasn't worth the effort unfortunately!

Well at least you have fab nails even if the date was less than fab. My party was fun and "my date" was fab but to be fair he's been "my date" for years.

Supermauva from the LD tsv because I'm trying them in turn - just about to put on the dark red one because I want to be glammed up tonight...

Me too! Supermauva on my fingers and the dark greeny one on my toenails.

Both gorgeous. I have never used a base/top coat before and what a difference it makes. That spray on dryer was fabulous too because I don't have the patience to sit still long enough for the varnish to dry.

Great kit!

Have been wearing the bluy/teally/greeny one from the recent Leighton Denny TSV on my hands and the dark red on my feet with Crown me already from OPI on the top. Looks fab. Think I will keep that on for a while

I'm still Barbie pink which is really good going for me and Nails Inc. Mind you the colour is getting to me a bit. It's great on toes but not my normal choice for fingernails. It does make my hands look very tanned though.

Barbara Daly 'Whimsy' because I won't spent big bucks.

Cheap & cheerful - a bit like me really :giggle:

I'm wearing OPI on fingers on toes. On my fingers I have Off With her Red from the Alice in Wonderland collection. Don't think I bought this from QVC though - think I got it from Ebay. On my toes I have Guy Meets Galvaston which was in the TSV.

Latest posts

Back