QVC models popping up all over the place..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I know there's been a post on this before but it amused me to pick up a Priceline catalogue (Priceline is the Aussie equivalent of Boots) only to see our lovely QVC model Beth in a picture for some local brand. Clearly it's just a stock photo or a pic supplied by the brand but funny to see it all the way over here! Tiffany has aslo made an appearance, I seem to remember it was for some bladder leakage product...

:sun:

Tx

There are always a few of them on Lorraine when the stylist is showing his latest looks. Tanya (I think that is her name - long black hair and pale skin) and the lady with very long light brown hair that often models for the Butler & Wilson jewellery shows was also on recently. I'm sure there are more I've seen as well

There are always a few of them on Lorraine when the stylist is showing his latest looks. Tanya (I think that is her name - long black hair and pale skin) and the lady with very long light brown hair that often models for the Butler & Wilson jewellery shows was also on recently. I'm sure there are more I've seen as well
Tara and Renee?

I have seen q model Debbie Flett on the Blossom Hill advert which comes on just before Come Dine With Me and Funda advertises the Transform cosmectic clinic.

I've just read 'Air Babylon' (got it from the library, never want to fly again!!!!!!) and I'm sure the dolly on the cover was Marie-Francoise, the Kipling guest.

Haven't seen the blonde model lately that used to be on with Liz Earle. Was her name Debbie?

Latest posts

Back