Dear QUERS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Janie and Louis and Tinkerbelle and Alfie's* reclusive brother, NoName. *It is Alfie, isn't it? I usually 'member critters' names, not their owners, though! =^.^=

Snarly, hope there was no snorting in the dentist, root canal is SORE. Hope you feel better soon. ()() My son is coming down on Friday, so i'll finally
get him to put a photo up of my cat, Hope, who lovesssssssssssssssss butter. There seem to be a lot of cat
lovers and owners on this forum :happy:

i've no idea how to post a pic so you'll just have to take my word for it that louis is the handsomest pussycat in the universe :happy:

Snarly, hope there was no snorting in the dentist, root canal is SORE. Hope you feel better soon. ()() My son is coming down on Friday, so i'll finally
get him to put a photo up of my cat, Hope, who lovesssssssssssssssss butter. There seem to be a lot of cat
lovers and owners on this forum :happy:

Oh butter. My Rossi licked some butter off some bread I was preparing for Mr C's dinner last night. I didn't tell him, just scraped a bit off :eek: muhaha!!!

My two pusses have been cwtched up warm all day. Casey on her fleecy blanket on a bean bag and Rossi on a teddy bear throw on the sofa. Oh to be a puss eh?

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

cried with laughter at those adorable and hilarious cats.

My sister's second cat has been missing for over a week now, we are very upset as you can guess, she is a real home body and not the brightest and we are hoping against hope that she makes her way home

Oh no. I hope she turns up really soon SS. That's really sad. Fingers crossed.

Well, thank you for all your comments and I'm glad you had smiles today. I feel rather outshone by my cat!

I have passed on your thanks, but to be honest ....

ShatteredBabe.jpg

.... she just doesn't care lol

She's a star, super star la laallaallalalaall in a singing voice . Someone must remember it,
from one of those quizes. Thank you minim and Meg for the laughter you've brought us
all today, some great talent on this forum. Glad i joined, cheers you up when you're feeling
down, and gets your blood boiling sometimes, but all in all a good place to be. :bow: :bow:

Oh no. I hope she turns up really soon SS. That's really sad. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed here too. The reclusive brother went missing last year for a couple of days and that was bad enough.

Mind you years ago one of mine went missing for six weeks. Turned up bold as brass just when I'd written her off!

Me too, I hope the kitty returns home safely. (((hugs))) to the family. Minim, just what is NoName's moniker? Or does he go by Alfie'sBrother? Janie, the root canal wasn't that bad really. Go figure. That last picture of Meg is just waiting for Snarly to scratch her under the chin. Maybe, TheOldDear will oblige? Thank you kindly.

i hope missing kitty returns too - louis went missing for a week and i nearly went demented.

i hope missing kitty returns too - louis went missing for a week and i nearly went demented.

Oh no. I go demented when one of mine is gone for more than 2 hours!! All kitties should be fitted with an additional microchip that lets you track them. All doggies too come to that. It can go in the same time as the identification chip. Problem solved. :D

My cat Hopey went
missing for 16 days, when we'd not long moved house, and i think she got stuck somewhere and then when she lost weight, she managed to
struggle out, looking dreadful, and ill. But she recovered. My daughter calls her a sausage roll, as she has a small face and a chubby body, it
makes me laugh. Those 16 days were dreadful. I think it must be a common thing though, for them to wander of, whats the saying, we,re
their servants, very true i think

Latest posts

Back