QVC Model Jane Russell in Daily Mail article

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
The model Jane Russell is featured in an article in the Mail today "Jane Russell says past-life regression therapy cured her of psoriasis, caused by burns in her life as a man in the 1900s"

She says she had a session with the 'intuitive soul whisperer' and former model Andrea Foulkes, and within 3 weeks her psoriasis had disappeared. Was she the blonde girl who always used to model for Kirks Folly and Joan Rivers?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ctors-worried-hypnotists-claim-cure-them.html

I don't know, the things some people will do/say to get in the papers :mysmilie_13:

We each are entitled to have our own beliefs but, where medical conditions are concerned, the cause is determined by genes, chemical reactions, organs, hereditary ailments, etc. I do agree treatment like acupuncture can ease the symptoms, but regression? As a cure? Don't make me laugh. I am epileptic; should I try this regression thing and, hey presto, I will be 'healed'?
These people who perform this are, imo, con artists who manage to convince sufferers, who have explored other avenues, they can help them. Opportunists!

Is she the model Katherine's mother? My kids would be mortified.

Yes she is.

Well I don't even need to be regressed to know I was a tree in a previous life. Oh yes, total fact. Every perfume I wear pulls the woody notes out on my skin, and I do love cedar, sandalwood based perfumes. Therefore its logical I was a tree in a previous life.:mysmilie_50:

Or, I might have been Jack The Ripper:mysmilie_17:

Andrea Foulkes was the model formerly known as An-dray-a on QVC and a master stretcher of the Kim & Co stretchy waist!

Yes she is.

Well I don't even need to be regressed to know I was a tree in a previous life. Oh yes, total fact. Every perfume I wear pulls the woody notes out on my skin, and I do love cedar, sandalwood based perfumes. Therefore its logical I was a tree in a previous life.:mysmilie_50:

Or, I might have been Jack The Ripper:mysmilie_17:

Oh no I love sandalwood too, who or what was I? I also have psoriasis maybe I was a witch burned at the stake, that includes wood and burns :mysmilie_14:

Although I'm positive I was Marilyn Monroe! :cheeky:

Last edited:
The lives reported in these regressions are never dull and uneventful are they? Centurion in Roman Briton, beheaded French aristocrat, Joan of Arc, never "worked in a office for 40 odd years then retired and died peacefully aged 83"! I'm stacking up a really disappointing life for my future self by comparison!

I've seen An-dray-a on a few tv shows, talking about that regression thing that she does.

She was the original Tova model back in the day, spraying perfume for an hour......like we don't know how to use perfume without a demo....for us.

Ooh you cynical lot! :mysmilie_17:
Placebo effect can be a hugely powerful thing - scientists still aren't sure of exactly why. There are some areas of the brain we just don't understand.

I admit though, I find it hard to believe a model with a successful career would have psoriasis. I agree - prob just red dry skin.

Latest posts

Back