qvc mobile?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They may say that, but I have just tried again, using the Opera browser and it worked.

Evangel, do you have the link/web address or can you tell me how to get it by using the opera browser.

Thanks

T x

Sorry to sound thick (not very good with computers).

If I download this, will my browser page change ? Also if you download it, do you just enter the old qvc mobile address, to be able to access it like before.

Thanks

T x

right Tabatha just download it like you download normal things and install it (will take a while)

once its installed you just open it like any other browser and input the address like before and bingo you can access it again

right Tabatha just download it like you download normal things and install it (will take a while)

once its installed you just open it like any other browser and input the address like before and bingo you can access it again

Thanks SCW, I'll give it a go.

Thanks SCW.

As I say I'm not very good with computers, but I've managed to do it.

Wonder why you can't get the website the other way, but can still access it via this way.

Thanks for your help.

I just got the same response from Qvc and have replied and asked them what is the point of restricting their sales in these tough trading times?

I also commented that if they notice that I stop buying they know why and they might as well close my account. (lets write that to them for a change!)

I just got the same response from Qvc and have replied and asked them what is the point of restricting their sales in these tough trading times?

I also commented that if they notice that I stop buying they know why and they might as well close my account. (lets write that to them for a change!)

It will be interesting to see what response you get back from them.

T x :)

Thanks for the info, was wondering why it took me to the wrong page this morning.
Off to download OPERA now!

Just catching up with this thread.......

Is it still working with Opera or did QVC manage to remove it there too?

I thought I'd ask before I start downloading it.

I miss Bargain Hunter!! :12:

Just catching up with this thread.......

Is it still working with Opera or did QVC manage to remove it there too?

I thought I'd ask before I start downloading it.

I miss Bargain Hunter!! :12:

Just checked, still working!

Just went to have a look for something on QVC Mobile through Opera, and it looks like QVC have now stopped this as well.

Thanks a lot QVC :mad:

Does anyone know of another way to get QVC Mobile on your computer.

Many thanks,

T x

You would expect that QVC would be wanting more customers to be able to shop with them in the current economic climate. Instead they seem intent on making things difficult for us and don't start me on the overpriced snail mail!!!:34:

You would expect that QVC would be wanting more customers to be able to shop with them in the current economic climate. Instead they seem intent on making things difficult for us and don't start me on the overpriced snail mail!!!:34:

Couldn't agree more :)

Couldn't agree more :)

i agree as well but if they want to play like that then i guess we can play them as well

Latest posts

Back