qvc mobile?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I, like many others here, check item numbers on QVC mobile via my laptop but now the link is taking me to the ordinary Q website. Anyone else found this happening?

http://qvcukmobile.com/ used to take me straight to the mobile version of their home page.

Bit of a bummer if they've changed this, it was v useful for checking photos of products which didn't show on the main site.

Jude xx

Same here. I have texted the word mobile but I haven't got a reply. If you have the right link will it work whether you are using a phone or a pc?

yes it always used to work fine thru my PC even though it's the pared down version intended for connection thru mobiles.

It was the way I managed to order lots of Breast Cancer Care Night items this year.

I usually check the bargain hunter items this way too because the pages on QActive take so long to load on the TV...ofcourse SCWillow lists many of them. I've always assumed Ian uses this method to access them more quickly at midnight.

Jude xx

yes it always used to work fine thru my PC even though it's the pared down version intended for connection thru mobiles.

It was the way I managed to order lots of Breast Cancer Care Night items this year.

I usually check the bargain hunter items this way too because the pages on QActive take so long to load on the TV...ofcourse SCWillow lists many of them. I've always assumed Ian uses this method to access them more quickly at midnight.

Jude xx

yeah thats how i do it but if they have changed it I WILL still do them its just will be a bit different hopefully

I, like many others here, check item numbers on QVC mobile via my laptop but now the link is taking me to the ordinary Q website. Anyone else found this happening?

http://qvcukmobile.com/ used to take me straight to the mobile version of their home page.

Bit of a bummer if they've changed this, it was v useful for checking photos of products which didn't show on the main site.

Jude xx

That's so unfair. They obviously don't want anyone finding out any new item numbers. :mad:

That link was so handy too.

Thanks Suzy but I just get a timed out msg and then when I click Home I'm thrown back to the main website.

Looks as though we've been scuppered!

Jude xx

That takes me to the same page as the other link

Apologies. I've tried this now on my PC both before and after deleting cookies, and it appears it is a browser detection issue.

Suggest we all email QVC and complain - not because it gave us early dabs on stuff, but because it always provided a 1 minute summary for fast and busy people who like to spend on qvc and if they take this service away you will feel excluded and will no longer want to buy from qvc.

Very annoying! I used this to check out bargains and can't access it now!

As has been said, surely sales are sales and any income in this economic climate is welcome???

I've just noticed that too.......how annoying, my ancient mobile doesn't *do* the internet! :52:

OH just came in and downloaded OPERA what ever that might be...
And it worked!

Just got a response from CS. This is what they said.

Thank you for contacting QVC UK.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have been advised by our Web Department that QVCUKMobile.com is no longer accessible by computer.

Unfortunately, it can now only be accessed using a mobile phone.

Once again please accept my apologies.

If we can provide any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact QVC UK.

Thank you for e-Mailing QVC UK.

Just got a response from CS. This is what they said.

Thank you for contacting QVC UK.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have been advised by our Web Department that QVCUKMobile.com is no longer accessible by computer.

Unfortunately, it can now only be accessed using a mobile phone.

Once again please accept my apologies.

If we can provide any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact QVC UK.

Thank you for e-Mailing QVC UK.

They may say that, but I have just tried again, using the Opera browser and it worked.

Latest posts

Back