• Miceal Murphy

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • Charlie Brook

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Will Gowing

Votes: 14 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've voted, I know them all except Will Gowing, never seen him.

But Richard Jackson is on so often I thought he was a presenter too. Glad he's not on the list though, otherwise someone MAY have voted for him.

I've voted, I know them all except Will Gowing, never seen him.

But Richard Jackson is on so often I thought he was a presenter too. Glad he's not on the list though, otherwise someone MAY have voted for him.

I don't consider RJ to be a presenter because he never "flies solo" as it were. Although QVC do include him on their presenter blogs so they possibly wouldn't agree.

Will Gowing is the social media presenter.

Because he isn't a guest, he's a presenter. And seeing as I made the poll, not you, I get to choose :0)

The thing is Q will get to know what ST think of his presenting skills before they decide whether to widen his presenting options...

BB - respect your right to include who you like in your poll but what exactly does 'Social Media Presenter' mean? Naff made up title IMHO :mysmilie_507:

The thing is Q will get to know what ST think of his presenting skills before they decide whether to widen his presenting options...

BB - respect your right to include who you like in your poll but what exactly does 'Social Media Presenter' mean? Naff made up title IMHO :mysmilie_507:

Well, he describes what's happening on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not sure what else you could call it. (Apart from Alison Young's handmaiden of course)

Well given that the other presenters manage to check Twitter themselves I think the AY handmaiden title is probably a little more accurate to describe his on air contribution. That's not to say that he doesn't contribute a lot more behind the scenes but then so do the camera men but we aren't calling them 'presenters' are we BB? :dull:

Well given that the other presenters manage to check Twitter themselves I think the AY handmaiden title is probably a little more accurate to describe his on air contribution. That's not to say that he doesn't contribute a lot more behind the scenes but then so do the camera men but we aren't calling them 'presenters' are we BB? :dull:

He presents, direct to camera, without always having another presenter there. Therefore I consider him to be a presenter. Given that 5 people have voted for him so far, it would seem they agree. A cameraman is clearly not a presenter.

Heard Julian say this morning that he's always in trouble for talking about his grandma too much - so he started talking about his grandad lol!

I hope he never stops reading this forum, just love him!

Latest posts

Back