• Miceal Murphy

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • Charlie Brook

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Will Gowing

Votes: 14 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we all know who BurlyB has voted for in both threads. Bit suprised at the male vote though :)

Has the poll closed? For the benefit of us on apps can someone please post the results for both, please?! :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Capirossi poll closes tomorrow at lunchtime. Julian is in the lead and looks like the winner, unless an outsider comes through LOL.

Dale is second place. And in the woman's one, Julia in lead by two votes , next Pipa (correction pipa now in lead by 4 votes)

Last edited:
Capirossi poll closes tomorrow at lunchtime. Julian is in the lead and looks like the winner, unless an outsider comes through LOL.

Dale is second place. And in the woman's one, Julia in lead by two votes , next Pipa (correction pipa now in lead by 4 votes)

Wow, am really surprised at Julian, thought most didn't like his presenting?! I voted Julia, Pipa would be my second choice too. Hmm...interesting male results then!

Thanks Babs :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Julian wins with 34% of the vote, runner up Dale with 19%. Another two-horse race, no-one else came near.

The best man won imo. Very surprised Dale is so popular.

Poor Charlie and Craig. Oh well i like them.

I like Julian but in my opinion he is far from the best presenter. I think people have voted with their hearts rather than their heads ;) lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I like Julian but in my opinion he is far from the best presenter. I think people have voted with their hearts rather than their heads ;) lol

I didn't. I used my head. He ticked all the boxes for me.

I think the part of the anatomy which influenced Julian's votes is a bit further down Capirossi. :wink:

It did make me smile when i saw Craig came last followed by Charlie :mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back