• Miceal Murphy

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • Charlie Brook

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Will Gowing

Votes: 14 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miceal Murphy got my vote, but Julian Ballantyne is a close second...

Is this on their website?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

When I said its anonymous I just meant I did the settings so that your vote is secret. Feel free to discuss your choice if you want to!

Julian Ballantyne got me vote. He has a degree of sincerity, unlike most of the others. I'd have voted for Miceal in second place. Craig Rowe would have got my Worst Presenter vote as I have a deep rooted suspicion that whilst he may be all smarmy and smiley on telly, he's a bit of a princess off-screen. Same with Dale - there's just this undertone of arrogance and insincerity. Maybe I'm imagining it, especially after 3 bottles of Crabbies Ginger Beer!

Voted for Dale as I have warmed to him since seeing him wear black (or should I say pink) tie. Swoon.

Julian for me, he asks the right questions & isnt gushing & telling us '' we have to get this now'' about the products like some of the females .. I was impressed with him when he did a bobby brown show last week , again he was asking questions that the viewers would want to hear rather than butting in & basically saying '' this is my desert island must have type crap'' they never give a valid reason when they do that either these female presenters

Julian , i love watching him, so down to earth. Madge's post above sums up perfectly why i like him .Charlie a close second.

Last edited:
Julian is my choice,too,have liked him from the early days,in fact my very first QVC purchase was made watching Julian presenting,watches lol

Miceal would be my 2nd fave & my least fave is still Charlie (here on QVC) Brook!

Julian by a country mile - I couldn't even cite a 'close second' and I don't even know who this Miceal person is but I'll look out for him given some of the comments.

Latest posts

Back