QVC Lounge?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
A long time ago a couple of members here were invited into the "lounge" (sorry I can't remember whom) but I haven't heard about it since. Yesterday, during several separate hours, Jackie Kabler mentioned it and suggested viewers go to the website and join in, however there's still no join up page for all-comers so I assume it's still membership by invitation only.

https://www.qvclounge.com/Portal/default.aspx

Is anyone still a member? Is this the source of the select product testers? How do their forums compare with the ones on here? I doubt QVC value my opinion enough ever to invite me to join, but is there another way to join as Jackie seemed to be saying it was open to all?

Yes, that is the link.

They send surveys and have topic of the week(once the week is finished they close it).

You can be chosen to trial products(I never have), now and then. So far only beauty and you have to complete a survey to see if you are suitable. Gatineau was one and you had to be available for a live webchat if chosen on a certain day and date.

You can only post on the topics they have open, so cannot start threads about whatever you want.

I was sent an email to join, so not sure if you can just register??

Thanks Donna! I wonder why Jackie thought people could just go and join without invitation?

For some reason I got asked to join a couple of years ago. It's just survey links, I've never posted in the forum. You can win QVC credits by completing the surveys, or be sent products to try. Funnily enough that's never happened to me, I wonder if it's because I'm rarely positive in the surveys :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

I`ve never been in the forum part of the lounge but I have filled in some of the email surveys they`ve sent to me. If it`s something I`m not interested in, then I don`t answer.

I too received an email to join, I did, but I only complete the surveys I don't join in the forum chats.

I got a survey yesterday with the chance to test a new moisturiser. I filled it in and now I'm waiting to hear if I got picked. Probably not! It would be the first time EVER if I do! I'll let you know.........

Are you bound to secrecy if you trial a new product (until it's launched)?

I don't know. They didn't say anything in the survey (unless I missed it!) but I won't know if I've been selected until Monday. It's a bit odd, as they want you to do questionnaires from 4th August but they don't tell you if you've been selected until 3rd! Not sure how that works, you can't shove moisturiser down the Internet!!!! (Can you???)

They must really want me on their forum, as I keep getting emails about the subject of the week.:mysmilie_13:

I take no prisoners when doing the survey, perhaps that is why I never get freebies or points.

The classic one was, Why Did I Not Buy The Molton Brown TSV?

I had no interest in the products in the TSV.

I got a survey yesterday with the chance to test a new moisturiser. I filled it in and now I'm waiting to hear if I got picked. Probably not! It would be the first time EVER if I do! I'll let you know.........

I got the same one. Not holding my breath, as I do not expect them to get back to me.

I didn't get that, I wish I had though. I love trying out face creams.

I hope you get picked to try the new one. Keep us informed your findings, if you can. Thanks.

A long time ago a couple of members here were invited into the "lounge" (sorry I can't remember whom) but I haven't heard about it since. Yesterday, during several separate hours, Jackie Kabler mentioned it and suggested viewers go to the website and join in, however there's still no join up page for all-comers so I assume it's still membership by invitation only.

https://www.qvclounge.com/Portal/default.aspx

Is anyone still a member? Is this the source of the select product testers? How do their forums compare with the ones on here? I doubt QVC value my opinion enough ever to invite me to join, but is there another way to join as Jackie seemed to be saying it was open to all?

This sounds interesting, anymore information on it? Probably on Facebook, like everything else these days :mysmilie_51::mysmilie_12:

Gosh, if they had to ask me "why did I not buy.... x product" they'd have to reel off 99.999% of their stock in order to get one crap review of one product. Maybe that's the reason I don't get invited to the party.

The subject this week was, What Would We Like To See QVC Do? Not products you would like on the channel.

I did reply.

Ingredients for the cosmetics
Clothing sizes from each brand to match, so a 14 is a 14.

The subject this week was, What Would We Like To See QVC Do? Not products you would like on the channel.

I did reply.

OMG!!! Q trying to put the "Ingredients for the cosmetics" can you imagine the challenges they would have with that as if they get colours & that completely wrong you can imagine them screwing up that quite easy

I did reply.

Ingredients and where the product was made.

I did reply.

With beauty products they could show an image of the back of the item close up listing the ingredients , that way they cant get it wrong , would be very simple to do.

Latest posts

Back