qvc just can't do it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hibbychubbs

Registered Shopper
new years eve 3 pm until midnight jewellery midnight -1am tsv in the kitchen 1am -2am bling in the new year more flipping jewellery.

i know it's massive profits on jewellery & they suck it out of you women. why bother with in the kitchen as they would just be as well having another jewellery tsv hour

you'd think they would give it a rest the dat after theyve had an "event" wouldnt you.

What I object to is the tediously predictable appearance of all things 'health and fitness' the instant the new year starts.

Same as the magazines and their 'spa' and 'detox' guides every January.

Isn't there one single person working in media with an original thought in their head - or is that too much to ask.......

They should do a "Eat chocolate and drink wine in 2009" prommotion, at least if would be dfferent, and an excuse to drool over Throntons :33:

It's about time this chanel had a shake up all QVC sells is female products SAME OLD ****** things even in SOHO one labling item was sold in ****** pink colour for gods sake there is another sex out there the only thing is QVC think theres only woman out therer.:mad::mad:

It's about time this chanel had a shake up all QVC sells is female products SAME OLD ****** things even in SOHO one labling item was sold in ****** pink colour for gods sake there is another sex out there the only thing is QVC think theres only woman out therer.:mad::mad:

What is its nickname "Knickers and Bra channel"

They should do a "Eat chocolate and drink wine in 2009" prommotion, at least if would be dfferent, and an excuse to drool over Throntons :33:

Great! Now I'm all for that. It's way too much of a shock to the system after the lead up to and the Christmas period to suddenly cut yourself off from goodies. QVC seem to think the minute the holidays are over we have to become Jill Franks disciples.

Latest posts

Back