qvc have sent me £5 voucher - big deal!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't get the voucher BUT I did get the Elemis card and free wash sample WOW!! I have only ever bought elemis once and then I returned it as I wasnt impressed by it. I expect my hubby will as he has only bought about 3 times - mainly gatineau for me for xmas. As he doesnt buy much they are always sending him these vouchers - so much for 'loyal customers'!

I've had a few Easy Pay codes over the past two years - the last one was Christmas just gone, but never have I had a voucher! Mind you, £5 is diddly squat - wouldn't even cover the p&p for a cheesecake!

I am considering getting Today's Special Value camcorder but would want to buy it on easy payments so the £5 voucher cannot be used! Pity really. :2:

I am considering getting Today's Special Value camcorder but would want to buy it on easy payments so the £5 voucher cannot be used! Pity really. :2:

Does it actually say you cannot use it on easy pay,because you are still spending over the limit in total.

Does it actually say you cannot use it on easy pay,because you are still spending over the limit in total.

It says in the smallprint you cannot use it for items you buy on easypay. In the email, they even have a photo of the Panasonic TSV but you have to click on "see full terms and conditions" to find out that, unless you buy it and pay the full price in one transaction, you can't redeem your voucher. :2: ( I even phoned customer service to query it and all I got was the "Oh, I'm sorry about that" platitudes!)

I got a e.mail from QVC offering me £5 off any purchase i make this weekend.
Sorry to sound ungrateful but £5 is not enough of an incentive to spend my hard earned cash on QVC products, especially as they charged over inflated p & P charges.

]Thanks but no thanks QVC:12:

think yourself lucky my oh got a £2.50 discount with mankind

Latest posts

Back