QVC Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can vouch for some of the fashion on IW. I bought the Circle Hem top and loved it so much that I now have four in different colours. The style, material and fit really is second to none and as I bought them all on the "2 for £10" offer with £1.99 P&P, I haven't paid through the nose for them. They're not cheap quality either, all well finished with overlocked seams. I won't entertain QVC's idea of fashion anymore, especially given their prices. As has been said, a lot of American taste and style just does not work in the UK.

Not only is Miss Julia a "small" she now is trying to say that she is an extra small in the TSV even though is is wearing a small which doesn't look too big to me. Get a grip woman!

I've bought the 'drape dress' from IW in several colours ! an absolute first for me, but its an absolute flatterer when I wear it - unlike anything I have bought from Q in over 15 years of shopping.

Is it just me or is IW website very hard to find your way around? Also programme times never seem to correspond with what is actually showing?

I`ve been a QVC/IW customer for about 9 years and as far as fashion goes I`ve bought two Kim & Co dresses both with matching belero`s (One I`ve never been able to wear because it leaves a trail of glitter I thought if I washed it a few times it would solve the problem but alas it hasn`t so it lives in the wardrobe in a plastic cover that catches the glitter and protects my other clothes in the hope it stops one day as I quite like it :( ) one other dress can`t remember the brand a lacey one that the models still wear occasionally two Kim & Co tops and two IW tops and 5 pairs of Gilman jeans and three scarves
Not much for all that time really, I know some of you have been with QVC since day one ...has there been a change in the `fashion` if so is it for the better or worse and have they ever been a bargain channel?

I can vouch for some of the fashion on IW. I bought the Circle Hem top and loved it so much that I now have four in different colours. The style, material and fit really is second to none and as I bought them all on the "2 for £10" offer with £1.99 P&P, I haven't paid through the nose for them. They're not cheap quality either, all well finished with overlocked seams. I won't entertain QVC's idea of fashion anymore, especially given their prices. As has been said, a lot of American taste and style just does not work in the UK.

I couldn't agree more, IWs clothes are great quality and price, I've got a couple of the circle hem ones too and bought a few packs of three Nicole tops, I've tried most IW fashion and not been disappointed once, not once in all these years. I love the fact they're mostly viscose, I love viscose for the weight and the softness. Normally viscose is quite dear, I've not idea how IW can get the prices so low, not that I'm complaining :mysmilie_14:

Is it just me or is IW website very hard to find your way around? Also programme times never seem to correspond with what is actually showing?

I find it quite easy, the left gives you what's coming up in the next few hours, press "more" and it shows you the rest of the day/week ahead. They also give you the presenter and guests name too. QVC have copied the "top contributor" from IW (no surprise there). Press the top, kitchen, beauty, garden etc and it'll come up brands and products that have easy pay. Maybe I'm just used to it but I find it easy to navigate.

Latest posts

Back