QVC Fashion Fantasy Nightmare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Time to let your creative side run riot. What would be your worst possible QVC outfit / accessory combo?

I think something like a Michele Hope dusky pink top, a spider brooch from Butler & & Wilson, some Carole Hochman trousers and Ryker shoes, accessorised with a lime green Kipling bag with obligatory monkey dangling.

A Carole Hochman nightdress that can be worn as a dress with a Dim Kim top finishing the look with a pair of Emu boots. This outfit could be worn to a wedding, lunch with the gals or the school run.

I've never bought clothes from QVCrap but I'd have to say, my nightmare outfit would have to be anything Fibby Flint is wearing at the time because guaranteed, she'd be wearing a QVC monstrosity.

The layered bag lady look from any of the big n baggy ranges Q flogs which they insist are designer. I`d rather be high street if their sad offerings are classed as designer.

There was a stylist on with DelBoyFlintyBint who was as thin as Jill F who kept talking about "her larger ladies". It would have been interesting what size she considered larger as the jeans were skin tight on her size 0.

Any baggy unflattering tops in boring colours layered .Also half mast badly cut trousers teamed with either a) heels so high it's a health and safety hazard or b) ultra expensive trainers that look like slippers.In other words the styles shown mostly on the channel . It's worse when the presenters pretend to adore them.

I would start my undergarments with an "aah bra" offering minimum support for my ample chest,a pair of spanx with legs,over the top would be a fetching Artscapes t shirt with a sparkly image of Blackpool tower,a pair of Kim n co wide leg ankle skimmers in a camel colour (with stretch), which shows all the curves a woman of size wishes to display. A red cummerbund would be tied round the middle to nip in the waist and finished with Michelle Hope net curtain Cardi in canary yellow.

The all important accessories...hmm,I really think Emu's would be just the ticket and finally a red Butler and Wilson faux leather handbag embellished with a one eyed crocodile!!
Good to go darlings :)

A Yong Kim crinkle fest with that Together TSV sleeveless long waistcoat over the top and a few skull brooches by BW and of course those Emu boots. A delightful outfit, you could dress it up/down with a Centigrade coat and a little pump and look a complete sight like most of the presenters and models. Or you could just wear your Carole Hochman pyjamas with your Emu boots and take your solar lights and go off to a festival. Phew, need a glass of wine and a lie down now.

CC

A Yong Kim crinkle fest with that Together TSV sleeveless long waistcoat over the top and a few skull brooches by BW and of course those Emu boots. A delightful outfit, you could dress it up/down with a Centigrade coat and a little pump and look a complete sight like most of the presenters and models. Or you could just wear your Carole Hochman pyjamas with your Emu boots and take your solar lights and go off to a festival. Phew, need a glass of wine and a lie down now.

CC

Lol your post actually made me laugh out loud because I saw a woman at Jongleurs comedy club in Camden who fits that description perfectly!

CC

Lol your post actually made me laugh out loud because I saw a woman at Jongleurs comedy club in Camden who fits that description perfectly!

My fantacy dress up nightmare would be a mixture of Yong Kim and Join, with as many layers as possible, just like the well dressed bag lady. Finished off with a trendy pair of wellies.

I would start my undergarments with an "aah bra" offering minimum support for my ample chest,a pair of spanx with legs,over the top would be a fetching Artscapes t shirt with a sparkly image of Blackpool tower,a pair of Kim n co wide leg ankle skimmers in a camel colour (with stretch), which shows all the curves a woman of size wishes to display. A red cummerbund would be tied round the middle to nip in the waist and finished with Michelle Hope net curtain Cardi in canary yellow.

The all important accessories...hmm,I really think Emu's would be just the ticket and finally a red Butler and Wilson faux leather handbag embellished with a one eyed crocodile!!

Let me know when you're out and about. I think I'll need to be blindfolded. My eyes! My eyes!

You have just described how my ideal woman would look.....:mysmilie_5::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15:

Just throw the Centigrade TSV over a couple of Yong Kim pieces and perhaps the Join duster top that size small modelled and the look will be complete.

Oh dear maybe I'm wearing it. Bought the one time only navy maxi dress on Saturday which arrived today and put on with a little cotton marble cardi It's comfy and nice and cool but not my usual style as I rarely wear anything other than jeans or trousers. However, my 14 year old son took one look at me and told me I look like a granny today. I thought it looked OK but maybe I shouldn't wear these two items together, to be honest I wouldn't have gone out in this combination. On the positive side at least it was noteworthy that I looked like a granny. I suppose I should be thankful.

Latest posts

Back