QVC Easypay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OrlandoBelle

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else have problems paying via easypay?

Every time I use this method I get letters from QVC telling me my bank has refused the follow up payments - my bank say no request for payment has been made so can give me no reason for a pyment being refused :33:

The original payment processes fine - the card details do not change but I have to ring up to make the second payment or send a cheque.

QVC have now threatened to 'withold' any further orders

Is it just me?

Can't say it's ever happened to me. Although I always use a credit card. Have you been using a switch card perhaps? Can't imagine it would make a difference, but you never know!

Every time I use this method I get letters from QVC telling me my bank has refused the follow up payments - my bank say no request for payment has been made so can give me no reason for a pyment being refused :33:

The original payment processes fine - the card details do not change but I have to ring up to make the second payment or send a cheque.

Is it just me?

It's never happened to me either but the last order I placed using EP with my credit card I'm a little worried about as the card expires this month and I just hope I receive a new one in time for the 2nd payment. I gave QVC a call to let them know about it and I'm to ring them with the new card details once I receive it fingers crossed.

Hope you manage to get it sorted hun.

I have never had a problem with a credit card but I did have this problem when I used the QVC card so I stopped using it and since then it's been okay

This has happened to my mum a couple of times, they've called to say her credit card company wouldn't accept the next instalment of easypay and just to let her know and they would try again and it has always gone through ok the second time.

This nearly always happens to me if I use switch. I mostly use a cc now to avoid the problem. No idea why it happens though!

Happened to me to, and I have given up on easy pay now as it caused so much trouble. This is a pain as it means I can only buy what I can afford at the time, May be its not such a bad thing:1:

I'm a little worried about as the card expires this month and I just hope I receive a new one in time for the 2nd payment. I gave QVC a call to let them know about it and I'm to ring them with the new card details once I receive it fingers crossed.

You shouldn't have too much of a problem - credit card companies usually send new cards out before the previous one expires. In any case I have twice in the last two years had to have my credit card cancelled and new ones issued (one stolen, the other cloned!) and QVC have been great about the easypays etc. If you ring them with the new details and a list of any pending easypays they can usually alter the lot. If they do miss one and you get a letter telling you it wouldn't go through then just ring them up and they are great about it. By the way you can alter your payment details online now via "My Account"

Is it just me?

Might be worth asking your bank about this.

this has happened to me.....though in fairness my card had run out of date.....they have both my cards on file & i was cross that they didnt use the other one......CS said they are not allowed to........was soon sorted but i felt a bit red faced over the phone i can tell you..........was made to feel like i was trying to con them out of a few quid....

The only problem I've had is when a card expired and the company were a few days late sending out a replacement. QVC were very helpful and took the next payment from another card. I would have been very angry if they had swanned in and taken the money from another of my cards they hold on file and was glad they contacted me.

Latest posts

Back