QVC delivery ( again)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The delivery of Diet Chef is absolute rubbish. I went for the TSV on auto delivery at the end of May - the second delivery at the end of June didn't arrive until a week after the first month's food ran out, and if my third delivery arrives before I run out this time it will only be because I called Customer Services and jumped up and down until they did something about the fact that this delivery was going to be late too. They seem to be incapable of working out when they need to send the next delivery so that it's in plenty of time to ensure we don't run out of food first. My food runs out on Tuesday, and yesterday they told me that I would definitely have my next delivery by Friday at the latest. Only when I yelled "That's not good enough!" did they say they'd see what they could do and promised to call me back. They didn't call me back of course, but when I called them again today they said that they'd spoken to Diet Chef and could guarantee that I will receive my next month's food by Tuesday, so that I'm not foodless. Why they can't sit with a calendar and work out when they need to ship these deliveries is beyond me. Month four is free on this TSV so I'm hanging in there for that one, but I think after that I'll go direct to Diet Chef. Of all products it's important that this is delivered on time and I can't stand this stress every month!

Last edited:
I was both surprised and impressed that two items I ordered on separate days, arrived together.

I don't have a problem using private couriers but their extortionate P&P should obligate them to arrange hired vehicles for couriers who's own van is off the road. Clearly they don't do this.

I don't have a problem using private couriers but their extortionate P&P should obligate them to arrange hired vehicles for couriers who's own van is off the road. Clearly they don't do this.

You're forgetting that the P and P you see is not what's paid to the Courier company
, e.g. Hermes. Hermes have a contract with QVC to deliver and then it's up to QVC to make money where they feel like it.
As for Hermes paying for hire cars, it won't happen. They don't even pay a minimum wage, any fuel allowance let alone hire vehicles. They haven't given the couriers a pay rise for 12 years or more. If you live in a rural area, the courier in an attempt to make a slight profit might keep parcels back for a day or two until they have more than one in that area or it can mean a 10 mile round trip and getting paid £1. You do the maths....

I very rarely buy from QVC anymore 99% use amazon, look fantastic, ebay etc and get free delivery on lots of items but the annoying thing with last orders with QVC is it takes 3 days or so to even ship the item:angry: do I want to pay a premium for such carp service no... So they've lost lots of custom from me :bandit: I'm a much smarter shopper now:clapping:

Well I bought a NN set yesrtday morning in clearance.I'm trying hrd not to buy anything due to their P&P but I saw this on the clearance show (fri).It had sold out,but checked yesterday and there 1 in stock-my colour and size-perfect.That was 10 am yesterday..........................................its still showing as in process:mysmilie_365:

slightly off-topic but DD and I ordered some A'kin from salonskincare on the 17th..it was pending for days, finally packed & dispatched on 22nd..not exactly the speed of light!

I only buy TSVs these days, OTOs or items with free P&P. Even then I go on line to see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere. I was watching Keeley yesterday flogging the 30ml size of PCMC and wondered whether anyone would actually order it given that it's included in so many kits.

Well I bought a NN set yesrtday morning in clearance.I'm trying hrd not to buy anything due to their P&P but I saw this on the clearance show (fri).It had sold out,but checked yesterday and there 1 in stock-my colour and size-perfect.That was 10 am yesterday..........................................its still showing as in process:mysmilie_365:

Well QVC are really taking the biscuit now -my order is STILL "in process".Ordered sat morning,today is Tuesday....................

I did phone yesterday to see what was going on for my £6.95 P&P and I was assured it would be sent yesterday,and they don't update the account status until close of warehouse.Me,not happy.

I ordered a travel hairdryer from amazon sunday night at 8pm with free delivery and got a mail to say it had been dispatched today!!!!!

Ordered a Tig bag from Clearance on the 23rd at 13.17 and have only had the email this morning to say it's been despatched..they certainly don't rush themselves do they!

I ordered a Wii game from Amazon on Saturday morning at around 9am free P&P - I had a confirmation of despatch email by 12am. Received the goods this morning at 9.30 am. QVC could get nowhere near this sort of service!

yes,:thinking: you need patience to shop with QVC :mysmilie_490:
and then you need even more patience when things go wrong and you have to send something back (usually because its faulty or because its not there at your door or under the car when you get back!!!!):mysmilie_486::mysmilie_365:
I almost expect this from them: :mysmilie_495:
which is why my spending goes mainly elsewhere unless its a good value item I want and can not get cheaper elsewhere

Having jumped up and down and yelled "That's not good enough" at Customer Services when they blithely told me that I "should" receive my third delivery of DietChef by this coming Friday, when I run out of DietChef food today, they promised they'd make sure that my third pack was delivered today. And lo and behold, it was delivered at midday. I was amazed - had frankly not expected it to arrive today at all. So obviously it pays to stamp your feet if you're not getting the service you expect from Customer Services.

I'd say "thank you QVC", but the fact that you thought it was ok to deliver it three days after I've run out of food in the first place prevents me from doing that.

Qvc never seem to want to help me.What I pay in delivery is neither here or there - expensive,premium - doesn't matter apparently,as long as its sent and received in the 3-5 working day time frame.And considering that,that is what they advertise - its quite hard to argue with!

They definitely take the proverbial with the cost of their delivery. I'm still waiting for my Lola Rose TSV and paid nearly 6 quid for the privilege. I ordered a huge Harry Potter Lego set for my son from Amazon together with a book for my husband last Friday. Both arrived on Monday - free delivery. QVC are having a laugh - at our expense ..... literally!! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back