QVC Confirm Bye Bye Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still have unopened Decleor from a time before Loreal which company I loathe for many reasons. I see that aquasition as a shot in the foot for the Decleor brand, and won’t now buy it again. I used everything Decleor since the 1980s forward. It was without doubt the best skincare. I always bought far more than I needed because I often wondered when it would change. So glad I did.

When I want similar, there is no doubt in my mind that I will switch to Matis, Paris which has been going since 1936?
I have never heard of Matis Paris but found it on AllBeauty.com, so have now ordered some, 😂😂.Of course I have!!! Hopeless case. Also, after I ordered my Prolagene last week they now have a Decleor sale, 🤬🤬, so I also ordered a Magnolia aromessence. I decided not to risk another moisturiser because if they could do what they did to Hydrafloral, who knows what the other reformulations might be like.

I have never heard of Matis Paris but found it on AllBeauty.com, so have now ordered some, 😂😂.Of course I have!!! Hopeless case. Also, after I ordered my Prolagene last week they now have a Decleor sale, 🤬🤬, so I also ordered a Magnolia aromessence. I decided not to risk another moisturiser because if they could do what they did to Hydrafloral, who knows what the other reformulations might be like.
You should email them & ask to honour sale price & refund the difference. Definitely worth a try.

I have noticed that my skin has been drier and linier (is that a word?) since my decleor stash has started to run out. It's such a pain as I still have found nothing that is anywhere near as good.

CC

Look at Judith Williams. Not the collagen one though. I do a month about of retinol one and lifelong beauty.

Decleor is available at other places. There are many online retailers out there selling the brand. Allbeauty usually have offers on and Decleor turns up as beauty brand of the month regularly with up to 55% and free shipping if you spend £30+. Decleor have their own UK site as well.

Decleor is available at other places. There are many online retailers out there selling the brand. Allbeauty usually have offers on and Decleor turns up as beauty brand of the month regularly with up to 55% and free shipping if you spend £30+. Decleor have their own UK site as well.
But if its not the same formulas its not going to work on me as I tried the new stuff and it's not as good. I've got some of my previous purchases left and I'll use them up and I suspect I'll go to elemis but I really just want the fountain of youth :confused:

cc

Interesting fact. Charlotte Tilbury worked on Tom Ford Beauty before launching her own range. That is why many of the 4 eyeshadow pans tend to look similar.

There are some lovely brands out there in the mid-price range of cosmetics. Now, Hourglass used to be what I considered not cheap, then bought out by Unilever recently launched single eyeshadows at £28 each. Now they are small you have to buy the pan separate as they just come in the clear plastic thing, the pans are £10 to fit one eyeshadow to 16 for a 4 pan. So £84 for just 3 eyeshadows then the £16 for the empty pan to put them in. Seems Unilever want the brand to be ultra prestige.

Latest posts

Back