"qvc" colours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the rose shimmer brick and I am fair skinned with dark hair, you need hardly any as there is more pigment in it than some of the others ( in my opinion) I just swirl the brush once tap of the excess and apply it just gives a nice wash of colour and does " light up your skin" the nectar one I find doesnt really add colour but does illuminate the skin. The shimmer bricks at least they dont feel the need to change the name off

I don't know what colour Claire wears on her face but the foundation is Tango and the blusher dayglo orange..it looks awful!

I totally agree about the names..the worst being an eye gel liner duo.This is the purple and green option but we are calling it indigo and brown...what?????

They clearly think we are all as daft as they are, and can only understand fair, medium and dark. same thing with the colours of clothes, some descriptions defy belief.

Yes Bobbie Brown is my favourite cosmetic range,however I always buy it from John Lewis,but I do like to watch Paul as I think he is one of the best makeup artist that appear on Q,He always gives good tips about application of products. I have see Bobbie Brown herself present a TSV on QVC America so still not sure why we can`t have one.
Lynn

You took the words from my mouth! I only buy BB now, but as I am not near a decent department store I buy from their website. you can still return anything unsuitable without any problem.

I think Paul is fabulous and he does explain things so well. My heart warmed to him even more when he said he went to bed at 8.30 on Bonfire Night because his dog was shaking and trembling. Lovely person.

capirossi - i dunno what the drop is either *blush*

Sorry Janie! It's an area on the forum that you get access to if you pay to become a VIP member (£6.50 I think? One off payment). It has a load of generic chat forums like beauty, hobbies, travel etc etc. It's worth paying for as it gives you somewhere else to nose and get advice from! There is also a for sale/swap/wanted section ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You took the words from my mouth! I only buy BB now, but as I am not near a decent department store I buy from their website. you can still return anything unsuitable without any problem.

I think Paul is fabulous and he does explain things so well. My heart warmed to him even more when he said he went to bed at 8.30 on Bonfire Night because his dog was shaking and trembling. Lovely person.

That made me go Aww too!!! Bless him!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes my big dog was shaking and trembling as well just sat and cuddled him all night.(sorry off topic ).
Lynn

Paul is lovely, I have met him a few times now and he really is such a genuine person, what you see is what you get!

I would like to meet him and ask "What exactly he thinks of AY", who once again was constantly interupting him ,and thinking she was being really funny,well she has never made me laugh ,although I am concerned because I think she has a fan base so Q will never get rid of her.
Lynn

Oh, well said! They do it with jewellery too. There is a Lola Rose bracelet on the website and the proper colours as per the manufacturers website are korea serpentine and lemon quartz. One is a sort of acid green/yellow and the other a soft yellow. What do they call them? Yellow and lemon. So when they present it, they nearly always mix it up and can't tell people which option they are "getting". Why not just use the colours that Nicky Gerwitz uses? Quite simple really.

Paul comes to House of Fraser Belfast and is very friendly and passionate about the brand. I always think he is the double of a friend's husband. Come on your name is really Sam. LOL

Latest posts

Back