QVC Clearout, Billericay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lawrenson

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

just had a wander down Billericay High Street, calling in at various Charity shops as I usually do.

One of them has loads of ex-QVC goods in.

I was just looking at the handbags, not clothes, but saw Butler & Wilson, Kathy Van Zeeland and Dreamkeeper, amongst others.

Someone has had a good clear out!

If anyone is interested, it was either the Sense shop, or the one 2 doors away from it (always get them mixed up!).

Cheers,
Karen

I got two KVZ handbags from my local charity shop. That was a couple of years ago. They were something silly like £5 or £10 each.

Do QVC still do KVZ?? I don't think they wear very well at all for the price. The "pleather" ones I mean. I've got a fabric one that's fab. Actually I've got that in two colours. God ... I've got way too many handbags!!

Hi,

park behind Waitrose is usually the best.

If you spend money in Waitrose you get 2 hours parking for free, sometimes more if the lad on the gate has gone home :)

Cheers,
karen

Barnardo's near here has lots of new but discontinued Butler and Wilson jewellery, particularly quite a few sets of earrings and necklaces that were a TSV a couple of years ago - they were in lilac, yellow or multi coloured. One of the assistants told me that B&W donates old stock to them regularly - good old Simon! I live in hope that I might find one of his beaded evening bags....

The upper floor of the shop is set up as a wedding dress boutique - again all new and donated by manufacturers. By appointment only, I overheard one day!

Latest posts

Back