QVC Cares

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know more about this? Can we buy things at a discounted price and a percentage goes to the charity that's associated with that product?

TIA

Thanks Bluebell. I knew this but it doesn't give any more information. Can't watch tomorrow so was interested to see what was involved. Oh well, I'll save some money.

They done a QVC Cares last year, everyhour had like a little clip from the charity and the products from each hour, so much was given to the charity, some guests couldnt turn up cause of snow, one in particular was Ralph Russini, who couldnt come over cause of the snow, and spent the whole hour, on a phone in new york, talking about his products,

Good on you Kathy Kanga for supporting an animal charity. That so rarely happens, and £3 from every purchase will go to them. That's more than any other company I've seen so far. I'll forgive you the martian dust now and wish you a very happy Christmas. xxxxxx

It's not really QVC cares, as the company's selling the goods are the ones doing the donating of money, QVC are just giving them the airtime and taking their cut too.

You can donate directly to the charity via the QVC page that Bluebell supplied the link for. There's a button to make a donation so you don't have to purchase anything. The button takes you to the charity's webpage where you can donate if you wish. That way you don't have to worry how much each vendor is donating, whatever you choose to donate goes to the charity.

Good on you Kathy Kanga for supporting an animal charity. That so rarely happens, and £3 from every purchase will go to them. That's more than any other company I've seen so far. I'll forgive you the martian dust now and wish you a very happy Christmas. xxxxxx

My sentiments exactly Mam. She gave £3 for each item bought, bare escentuals only gave£1. haven't watched any more,

Prai is the most generous brand donating £3.00 from every purchase to their animal charity - animal charities are so under supported they are the only ones I do give to - whereas Kipling are giving £2.00 and Bare Essentials are only giving £1.00, and their products are not exactly cheap! Well done Kathy and Prai.

As well as the donation made by the different companies featured today, it would have been a nice gesture if QVC had donated the P&P to each charity as well. With the millions they make, that gesture would hardly have made a dent in their coffers.

Latest posts

Back