QVC Breast Cancer Care - Thanks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I would just like to say a huge "Thank You" to each and every one of you who carried out such magnificent detective work in tracking down item numbers and products before and during the event - it was greatly appreciated.

I would just like to say a huge "Thank You" to each and every one of you who carried out such magnificent detective work in tracking down item numbers and products before and during the event - it was greatly appreciated.

I second this - brilliant work guys! Even though I only got the LE set in the end I liked knowing what was coming up.

Twinklette x

Thank you so much to everyone for their hard work and to Graham for putting this section up :thumbsup:.

FloridathanksL2520281029.gif

I agree thank you to Graham, Sazza and Fraggle and everyone involved in finding all the items. xxxx

thankyou

Many thanks from me to even if only got earphones ,people go to a lot of hard work to help us,and nice to say a big thanks ,ps any spare teddy from bw please let me know many thanks detectives :1::1:

Thank you

Hi,
Thanks from me too for all the detective work and more importantly, for sharing your findings with the rest of the forum.

:60::60::60:

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Melusina who helped me get the Elemis kit this AM! So sweet of her and MUCH appreciated!

Latest posts

Back