QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

awww the Laura Geller BCC item has sold out, how can that happen?

I doubt it has, QVC have probably just hidden it like all the items so people can't order before the event starts.

Ah I see, thanks Sazza, I wonder if they will hide the BCC items until the show starts

Looks like I will be going for the headphones and brooch. Is it me or is there not much on this year? Last year was poor too. It has been a couple of years since I bought a shed load, and got a lot for my cash.

Sorry if this has been asked before but if you manage to get something in your basket is it better to check out immediately or can you add items? Thanks very much in advance for your help.

You have 30 minutes to check out, I usually pay as I go, but on BCC nights have just kept adding.

Thanks Andamooka, i wasn't sure if it was different for this event, I didn't want things to start disappearing out of my basket or is that another channel that does this? lol.

You've got me thinking now! I think I might check out as I go later then just in case haha

A bit slow here too,BB.
How did today go for you?

BTW If you manage to get anything in your shopping basket you'd best check out straightaway as last year there was awful probs with the site being so slow & not being able to check out.

Mine is working its just taking ages to bring up the pictures.

Typical though isnt it.

Yeh I usually do try and checkout as I go and then check "my account" Marzy.

Exam was fine, all that panicking for nothing, another one tomorrow though and a Report to be in for tomorrow thats just about finished.

Wish BCC was on tomorrow night and I would be on holiday :1:

Latest posts

Back