QVC Birthday 1st October-Changes to Schedule

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
QVC sent out e-mails today about what time shows were going to be on this Wednesday, their birthday. The e-mails were saying completely different times to the TV Guide.

My mum called to ask and CS didn't know what was correct.

Anyway the TV Guide has now been updated and the schedule is a lot better. There are Philosophy shows at 10am, 3pm and 9pm whereas previously the last Philosophy show was going to be 11am.

Decleor is now on for two hours and not just one.

You are very welcome!!!

Great to see we are getting more Philosophy and Decleor shows than we thought!!! :clap:

Me too

Thanks from me too Sazza. I wouldn't want to miss Ralph! He has been moved from 8pm to 10pm.
;););)

Thanks from me too Sazza. I wouldn't want to miss Ralph! He has been moved from 8pm to 10pm.
;););)

I noticed this yesterday morning that the tv listings had all changed yet again. Also remember the Honora TSV is now back to the 6th and not the 7th.

Thanks

I noticed this yesterday morning that the tv listings had all changed yet again. Also remember the Honora TSV is now back to the 6th and not the 7th.

Hi,
I hadn't spotted that change, so thanks for letting me know. On the plus side, we will see Ralph 24 hours earlier!

;););)

Latest posts

Back